13.

Abel's POV

I watch Amirah round the corner and I storm back inside. I never told her or even made it seem like we were in a relationship, she got herself in heavy.

I look over at the bed at Alison, awake smoking a cigarette.

"Get out Alison."

"Who was that bitch?"

"Get the fuck out Alison! Now!"

"No. You ca-" I storm over to Alison and snatch her up off of the bed. Shoving her clothes into her arms and pushing her out the door.

"Get the fuck out and don't come back. I do not want to see you again... ever."

"Abe, go back in the room you're causing a scene. I got this." I look over at Hyghly then at the crew behind him. All of us out in the hall now.

"What the fuck is going on?" Alison says.

I look at Alison annoyed.

"You need to leave and never contact me again. We will never be what you want to be and we both know that. I don't love you. I can't love you. Just get out of my face."

"Fuck you Abel."

I walk back into my room, slamming the door, and lay on the bed reaching in my bag pulling out the baggy of yeyo that I was trying to avoid this time around but, I knew it was going to numb my brain and the alcohol that I brought along was just going to help even better.

I don't fucking understand Amirah or myself. I don't even know myself. I thought everything was going the way they needed to be. We were just convenient for each other when needed but maybe things have been fucked up all along. I want Amirah, I don't want to be with out her but I don't want to be in a relationship at the moment. I know that's what Amirah wants but as of right now that's just not good for me. I'm The Weeknd not some random ass nigga out here in the real world. I don't even live in the real world anymore.

"Abel open the door..."

I ignore the door and start getting dressed. Sliding on my black boots I grab my phone off of the bed and head for the mini fridge to get my bottle from earlier.

"Abel open the door!" Loud banging starts coming from the other side and I finally open the door and see Hawk standing there with keys in his hand.

"Where are you going Hawk?"

"Where you're going..."

"No you're not."

"Yes I am. You don't even know how to fucking drive..."

"I'll walk."

"Stop being so fucking stubborn. I'm not going to let you go out looking for someone, when you don't even have a fuckin clue where they are. So lets get in the fucking car and you just tell me where you want to go."

"Aww you love me more than any bitch ever will." I state smirking knowing I'm getting on hawks nerves.

In the car I call Amirah letting it ring all the way through. I call back over and over trying to get her to answer. At this point I don't care where she is, I just want to know if she's okay. On the last call I leave her a voice mail.

"Amirah, baby please answer the phone. I know you hate my guts and I hate myself right now. Just answer the phone..."

I hang up the phone and look over at Hawk then out the window. I can't believe I'm letting Amirah make me feel this way. She just doesn't understand how she makes me feel. Shit I don't even understand how she makes me feel. All I know is that sometimes I love it and the other times I hate it.

After driving for what feels like 3 hours I finally tell Hawk to stop and take us back to the hotel. Knowing she wouldn't have went out this far, we go ahead and head back. On the way back my phone starts ringing in my pocket. Immediately I grab for it.

"Please God let this be her." I look down and I see Amirah's name on the screen. I answer with no hesitation.

"Thank God! Where the fuck are you?! Baby listen I can't expl-" I'm caught short by Amirah telling me words that make my once cold and hard heart turn completely black.

"Abel, I can't do this anymore." She says sniffling.

Authors Note💕
Don't hate my guts.