04.

Abel's POV

"You want this baby?" I ask her looking at her face. She lets out a low moan as I continue to slowly rub tiny circles over her. I kiss my way to her lace panties and start kissing her through the fabric making her whimper at the warmth of my tongue. I slide them off and push her legs back getting ready to bury my face in between her soaking lips, when the door slams open...

I jump up and see a girl standing there completely shocked by what she just walked in on. I swear I locked that fucking door!

"Oh my god! What the fuck?! You're The fucking Weeknd!" She says smiling and fanning herself. She turns her head to look at Amirah and after a few seconds, her shocked face turns into a mischievous smile.

"Ooouu you nasty little whore!" She says laughing.

"Shut up!! Get out!" Amirah screams laughing and I can tell she's embarrassed.

"We'll talk about this later." The girl says pointing at Amirah and winking at her before turning the lock on the door and walking out. 

"What the fuck was that?" I ask sitting down on the sofa completely lost about what just happened.

"That was my best friend Delaney... she's the one who suggested that I dance to your song. She's a huge fan of yours. I'm surprised she even noticed I was in the same room as you."

Yeah, like she wouldn't notice both of your legs up in the air.

"Why was she here?" I asked confused to why she would even show up out of the blue like that.

"We live together, we're room mates and I told her that if I wasn't home by 2 o'clock to come check the club for me to make sure I was okay because you never know with these scums."

I pull my phone out of my pocket and see that it's 3:15 a.m. Shit. I told Alison that I had landed back in town and that I'd be at her place by 2:30 a.m. Alison is just one of the girls I fuck with whenever I'm back in town, but she doesn't know that. She thinks she's my other half, the only girl I talk to but, she's not. I've been messing with Alison way before the fame. She always had a crush on me and one day we were at this party and we got real fucked up and I wanted some head so, one thing led to another and she let our relationship get to her head. 

I was stirred out of my thoughts by Amirah getting her clothes out of her bag to put on.

"What are you doing baby girl?" I ask while texting Alison that I'm not going to make it because I'm working in the studio and that I'll be there before she wakes up.

"I'm faded Abel. I don't know what I'm doing. I just got out of a fucked up situation and my head's all fucked up right now."

Amirah's POV

What the fuck did I just get myself into. I've never ever in my life just went back to my dressing room with anyone ever. Then again no one has just made their way back here like that. I pull my curls up into a bun on the top of my head and slide on my shoes while Abel just watches me. I feel so bad now. I cant believe I was about to have sex with him.

"I'm going home, get your stuff together and get out of here. Your friends are probably looking for you anyway." With that I zipped up my bag waiting beside the door for Abel to leave.