08.

Amirah's POV

"This is nice. No?"

"Yeah, this is great." I answer gulping down my glass of cheap wine. Prepareing for Delaney as she slides in her favorite movie... Bee Movie.

"Don't be sarcastic."

"Do we really have to watch Bee Movie again Delay? We've watched it a billion times already." We've watched this movie so many times that we can recite every single word said, every action made, and every hidden detail.

"Yes!! Now shut up and start thinking bee." She says, stuffing a huge handful of popcorn in her mouth.

"I hate you." I say cuddling up with her on our couch. 30 minutes into the movie I look up at Delaney. "Tell me something Dee... How many dudes have you fucked on this couch?" Her gaze breaks from the movie over to me with shock written all over her face.

"Come on Mi, now you know I'm pure." She says with a sly smirk on her face.

"Soooo that means you've had sex with someone on our couch?!"

"So that means you fucked The Weeknd last night?" My eyes damn near pop out of my head.

"I didn't fuck him... on our couch." I say as a smile spreads across my face.

"So you did?!" She ask sitting up straight.

"Not on our couch."

"You dirty whore!!" She throws her pillow at me making the popcorn hit the floor.

I grab the pillow next to me and whack her upside the head making her fall off the couch onto the pile of popcorn. All of a sudden we're in a huge pillow fight in the middle of our living room with Bee Movie blasting throuh the speakers, popcorn flying in the air, and her fake moaning 'The Weeknd' as loud as she can.

"Stop calling him that! His name is Abel!"

"Ooooh Abel give me your daddy dick!!" She moans mockingly. "That Abelconda!!"

*knock knock knock*

Our heads shoot in the direction of the door. It's after 12 a.m. who the fuck is at the door?

I tip toe to the door.

"Thinking bee, thinking bee, thinking bee!"

"Pause the fucking movie?!" I whisper/scream to Delay.

"Oh my bad." She says chuckling awkwardly.

I stare through the peep hole and see Abel looking down at his shoes. I turn around and look at the mess we just made in our living room. We're fucking pigs!

"It's Abel!!!" I whisper.

*knock knock knock*

"Ooh yay!"

"No not yay! Look at us! Look at this place! Look at me!" Dragging my hands down my face I open the door to a awkwardly smiling Abel.