03.

Amirah's POV

"Amirah!! Slow damn dammit I'm trying to tell you something!!"
I turn around to see Rod out of breath holding his chest.

"Shit! Okay, woo! Amirah you are wanted in the V.I.P. for a private dance. Special request just for you." Rod says smirking and wiggling his eyebrows like he knows something.

"Who is it?" I honestly hate giving the men private dances. It grosses me out because they feel like since they pay the extra buck they get to touch me with their hands.

"A mister named Abel Tesfaye." He says smiling ear to ear.
What the hell kind of name is that?  Who?  "I told him you never disappoint me!" He exclaimed over his shoulder and just like that he was gone.

I slowly make my way to the V.I.P. section. Stopping in my tracks, I see the guy Lamar from the dressing room sitting there with a bottle in his hand. He looks up from a group of guys and smiles at me motioning with his finger for me to walk over. I slowly walk over to the group of guys and they all are dressed in all black with XO logos all over them. 

What is this?

"Told you I'd see you in a little bit." He said smiling. He motions towards the rest of the guys sitting there. Pointing at each one telling me their names.

"Cash, Hyghly, Stix, Hawk, and that right there is Lamar." He says turning to me smiling. Wait what? I was told a man named Abel requested for me. 
"So who's Abel Tesfaye?" I ask. I feel like such a dumbass right now. Completely confused.

"Me." He says staring at me with a dead ass serious expression on his face.

"I thought your name was Lamar."

"What the fuck. I'm confused." Says the guy who's name apparently is Lamar. "Yo Abe what's this girl talking about?"

Then out of no where this nigga just cracks up laughing. Lamar and I fake laugh acting like everything's fine, but I'm actually pretty creeped out right now.

Abel's POV

I finally finish laughing and look at Lamar.

"I may or may not have told her that my name was Lamar." I say as I bust back out laughing.

"Wait what is your name then?" I look up at Elena. Shhh. I say putting a finger over my mouth. I turn back to Lamar and the group.

"I went to the back after Elena's here performance to her dressing room to find her. I asked her for her name and she told me Elena. She must think I'm fucking stupid because we all know strippers don't use their real name," I say looking at her. She turns her head away at the fact of me knowing that, "so when I asked her for her real name she ignored me and asked for mine so I gave her my fake name which so happens to be Lamar." I say looking at everyone.

"Who are you?" She asks me again... more of a demand.

"You really don't know who he is? You danced to one of his songs on the stage," Hawk says, eyes wide as his head, "fake fan." He says in a sing song voice, swigging his alcohol.
I look back at Elena who's eyes are bugging out of her head.