07.

Amirah's POV

Walking back to my loft I look down at my phone and see it's now 7 o'clock. I swear I've been walking for what seems like an eternity when really it's only been 15 minutes.

Walking in its completely dark. Delaney probably went off again thinking I was going to come back here with Mr. Magic Maan Abel. That reminds me. I just up and walked out. I wonder if he's up yet. Why do I care he was just there for the lonely night. I can't do commitment. I refuse to. But I do have to say that he fucked me so good. Better than anyone has ever fucked me before. I felt like I was on cloud 9,000 when he was inside of me, he made me feel so good but it was great while it lasted. I can't fuck him anymore. I already feel like I broke a promise to myself of never having another one night stand.

The last time I had a one night stand other than Abel was in my freshman year of college. My boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me because I wouldn't have sex with him and so I figured why not have sex now, so I fucked some random guy. Stupid I know but ever since then I told myself I wouldn't do it anymore and here I am wearing my party clothes from last night, heels in hand, nappy sex hair, and messy makeup. I walked to the shower staring at my body in the mirror before getting in. In clothes I love the way my body looks but without them I feel so ugly, unless I'm on the pole. Abel couldn't have liked what he seen. I push the thought away and step into the shower, letting the hot water bounce off of my body.

Getting out I see Delay laying on my bed.
"When did you get here?"

"I just walked in actually. I went to get some breakfast," She says biting in to a breakfast burrito, "I didn't think you'd be done getting fucked so I didn't get you anything. Sorry, not sorry." She says walking out with a mouth full of food. I swear I love her so much.

"Do you have to work tonight!?" She yells back into the room.

"No. Why?"

"We're having a girls night!" She says shutting her door. This should be fun.

Abel's POV

"Hey baby."

I look up from my blank sheet of paper at a smiling Alison. She knows how I feel about her just popping up in the studio like this. I hate it for the fact that she just interrupted my thoughts of Amirah. Ever since last night I couldn't get her out of my head. She looked so beautiful laying under me naked. She's built just like a goddess. I quickly snap out of my thoughts.

"Hey.. you know how I feel about you popping up like this." I tell her getting up to meet her gaze.

" I know I just wanted to bring you some breakfast since I know you've been here all night working." Oh I was working all night alright. The image of Amirah's ass bouncing flashes in my mind and I instantly start to get hard. I then hear the knob turn and in walks the crew. Thank God.

They all walk in talking and laughing, oblivious to the fact that Alison is standing here. I clear my throat and they're heads shoot up like deer in head lights. Alison rolls her eyes. "Why are they here? They don't do anything for you." She says loud enough so they can hear.

"Why are you here?" I look behind Alison at Hyghly. This is fisrt time hes ever said anything directly to her.

"I'm here because I can be I'm Abel's girlfr-"