The Feeling of Regret

Ok, just to start this off with....this little video.... I love it to death, I think its super funny as well, hahah, ok. Story. (Warning, it has swearing)

Tom pov~
     Its been 2 whole months now. I think I killed Tord. Ugh, stop thinking of that jerk. Ok, so yeah. 2 months...not really nice but hey, its kinda nice here. I like it, I mean.. I bought it, why would I not, haha. Knock knock. Who could that be? "Tom, could you get that babe!" "Sure Vivian!" I got up and went to the door. I looked through the peep hole only to see... Wait, what! I opened the door causing the Norwegian jump. "What are you doing here?" I asked, kinda annoyed. "Hello Tom, um...I came here to say sorry. I wasn't me when all....that happened." Tord said, looking to the side rubbing his arm. "Why should I forgive you?" I asked. "I wasn't expecting you to forgive me... I just wanted to say sorry. Well...bye Tom" he said as he started to walk off.
     Ugh, to be honest, I felt bad. "Tord." He turned around pretty fast. "Yes Tom?" I sighed and asked him if he wanted to come in. "Are you sure Tom? Are you sick or something?' He asked. I chuckled a bit, " No, but if you don't want to-" "Thank you Tom!" He said while giving me a death hug. "Tord, stop! Your a giant to me remember!" "Oh, oops, haha, sorry Tom." He said as he let go. Yes, he's taller then me. Vivian came into the room. 'Great'.

Tord pov~

     I looked over at the woman that just entered the room. Was he with her? Wait...why would I care? I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach. "Who's that Tom?" She said. "Vivian, this is Tord. Tord, Vivian." Tom said rubbing his temples with his thumb and middle finger. "The guy that almost killed you?" Vivian asked glaring at me. I rubbed the back of my head and pretended to laugh a bit. "Yeah...but he came to-" "Then Why Did You Let Him In!?" She yelled. "Vivian! Shut up, he came to say sorry! Jeez, let me finish." Tom said. I decided at this point... I didn't like Vivian, and it wasn't just the reason she yelled at Tom. The fact she was with him made my stomach upset. Or maybe it was the spaghetti. What ever it was, I just didn't like her.

That's all I'm gonna do in this chapter. Blah, so, comment if you liked it! I love comments, you don't have to but I would like it! Ok, bye bye, Shark gone!

 Blah, so, comment if you liked it! I love comments, you don't have to but I would like it! Ok, bye bye, Shark gone!

(Random Pic.)