Chapter 8

Ey fishes! As I said before this is going to be about Edd and Matt! Hope you'll like it! Its going to be a happy (sadly) part. Ok, book!

Edd pov~
   It's been about 8 months since the indecent. I go and see Matt everyday. He lays there, peacefully. Mostly unaware he's in a coma. I wish he would wake up. I sit in my room and cry everyday. Tom and Tord try to help by getting me cola, ice cream, my cat, yet.. It doesn't seem to work. I just sat there, staring out into space. I would dream of Matt. His ginger hair, his perfect personality. Everything.

~Small Time Skip~

     I still sat one my bed, blowing my nose. A small knock came from the door. "Edd?" Tom walked in, Tord right behind him. Tom went and sat on my bed. "Um... Edd, I don't know if you want to know this but.... We found out what started the fire." Tom sighed as he looked at Tord. Tord looked hurt, like he was just shot. "What caused it." I sniffed. "Well-" Tom was cut off by Tord. "My cigar. It was my stupid cigar. I wasn't caring enough. I feel horrible. I'm sorry Edd." Tord said. His eyes teared.
     I didn't say anything. I was sad yet angry. I stood up, grabbed my hood, and left. I heard that Tord started crying. Then Tom trying to calm him. I didn't care. I was going to see Matt.
      I walked, and walked, and walked. For about 20 minutes I walked. I soon was outside the hospital. I entered and the staff greeted me. They, of course, knew why I was here. The one named Susie, walked up to me. "Hello Mr.Gould. Here to see Matt again?" She asked. She was smiling. I nodded.
       "Well then. I hope it'll be a great visit." She chuckled and walked off. I rolled my eyes and went to Matt's room. I peered in and.... He wasn't there! Where is he! I raced over to his bed. The nurse of Matt came in and saw me. "Oh, Mr. Gould. Nice to see you again." She said as she set some food on a tray. "Where's Matt!?" I asked, raising my voice.
         "He'll be back soon. Just sit here and wait. He's somewhere else right now." I nodded and sat on the chair near the bed. I put my face in my hands, not wanting to look at anything. I sighed and waited.

~Another Small Time Skip~

        I guess I fell asleep because I was shaken away. My vision was blurry for a bit, all I saw was purple. After a few moments my vision cleared and I had to stop myself from screaming. There stood Matt. "Matt? Is it you?" I said. "Yeah Edd, its me." He chuckled. I jumped up and hugged him tight. "Whoah, you ok Edd?" He said, patting my back. "I'm more then ok!" I said. He smiled down at me and I smiled at him.
       He then did something that surprised me. He leaned down and kissed me. My eyes where wide but I soon got use to it. I kissed back then we parted. The nurse told us we could leave so we did.
       This is called, the best day ever.

Holy fuck! That took forever! Stupid Matt. Why does he have to live. Its not nice! T-T ok, whatever. Bye bye fishes!