Chapter 7

Hello everybody! I am here with a message! Please read this! I am sorry, but! I have to kill Matt. I just hate him too much! So, this chapter involves a lot of triggers! I am sorry for all the Matt lovers out there but, eh. Ok, book!

Tom pov~
   I sat on the couch and watched a movie. Tord was outside, smoking on of his cigars. Edd and Matt where out, I think. Anyways, I got bored of the show and then Tord came inside. He sat next to me. "What'cha watching?" He asked. "I actually have no clue." I sighed. We watched it for a bit, then Tord did something weird.
   He threw his hood or something over my head, picked me up and I think ran out of the apartment.
  "What the hell are you doing?" I asked, raising my voice. He didn't answer. I suddenly heard people yelling. I tore the hood off of me and saw smoke, lots of it.

Tord pov~
   I flicked my cigar after I finished and went inside. "What'cha watching?" I asked Tom who was seated on the couch. I sat next to him, "I actually have no clue." He sighed.
    I laid my arm over the side of the couch and watched with him. It was a really weird movie but eh. Suddenly, I saw smoke linger on the roof. I turned and saw a small fire growing. I threw my hood over Tom to stop the smoke from getting to him. I picked him up and ran out of the room. I saw the rest of the people on the floor being evacuated by the staff.
    I hope Edd and Matt where out somewhere because their door was already caught on fire. "What the hell are you doing?" Tom yelled. I didn't answer and kept going to the exit. Tom tore my hood off of him and noticed what was going on. He set it back on him and clung to me.
    "Keep the damn thing on." I said. I saw some little girls stuck behind a beam. I ran over to them and kicked the beam down. A man and the girls got out and thanked me. I just want to get Tom out. They ran ahead of me and I followed after them.

~time skip!~

      Me and Tom where sitting on the sidewalk, waiting and watching as the apartment burned down and was now being put out. The people I helped where next to us and watching too. Tom suddenly grabbed my arm, "Edd and Matt where still inside." I then realized that. I jumped up. Two firefighters then walked up to us. Edd was with them. "Oh thank Jehovah!" Tom yelled as he ran and hugged Edd. Edd was crying as he hugged Tom.
      "Um, sir, I'm sorry to inform you but... A gingered head man with him wasn't as lucky. He was hit on the head and is now in a permanent coma. He won't wake up." One of them told me. "Oh... Um, thank you." I sighed. Poor Edd, he loved Matt. Tom patted Edd's back as he tried to stop him from crying.

~time skip again!~

Tom pov~
    "Its ok Edd, its gonna be ok." Tord said as he patted his back. Its been about 2 months since the fire. Edd is still upset and me and Tord are getting worried. "Its not going to be ok!" Edd yelled. He stood up and left. We sighed in unison. "Poor Edd." Tord sighed. "Yep."
       "I wish we could help him." Tord said. "Me too, but we can't." I sighed. We sat there in awkward silence. Tord finally broke it, "its getting late. We should go to bed." He stood up to go to his place. I grabbed him by the hand and drug him to my room. He seemed shocked and surprised. I laid down, "Stay with me tonight?" I asked. He nodded and laid next to me. "I love you." I said and pecked his cheek. I cuddled up next to him but he laid there shocked. I fell asleep pretending nothing happened.

Tord pov~
   "Uhhh...." He kissed my cheek! Holy flip! I looked down at him after a bit but he was already asleep. I rolled my eyes and fell asleep after.

I am so evil! The next chapter is going to just be about Edd and Matt soooo, ye! Ok, bye bye fishes!