Chapter 8 (Tom and Tord's Veiw)

This is what happened in chapter 8 but from Tom and Tord's perspective. Book!

Tom pov~
Tord and I sat on the couch watching a stupid show. His arm was around me and I was cuddled up to him. The phone had to ruin it though. I groaned and got up. I answered the phone and it was the Fire Department. "Hello? Thomas Johnson?" (I'm not going to use their real last names) "Yeah, I'm Tom." I said. I turned around and almost ran into Tord. I glared at him and punched him in the arm. "We found out what started the fire at your old apartment." He said. "Is that so?" Tord looked at me with confusion.
"What was it?" I asked, Tord still looking confused as hell. "It... was a cigar. Originally from Norway." I dropped the phone and stared at Tord. I went into the living room and sat on the couch. Tord came in after hanging up. "What's wrong?" He asked as he hugged me. "The fire. Your cigar started it." I said, hugging back. "How do you know it was mine?" He asked, sounding almost scared. "It was from Norway." I said.
He stared into my eyeless voids. "Oh god." He said as he stood. "We need to tell Edd." He said. "Are you sure? I mean, he's already upset." "Yeah, he needs to know." He said.

You know the rest. *insert Lenny face* bye bye fishes! ^^