Chapter 3

I've been down lately and I want to write something sad I guess. (I have no clue what I'm doing) (kinda changing it up)

Tord pov~
I can tell Jehovah's Witness has changed. He's never been this nice to me. I think I'm getting kinda scared. I didn't bother to wait for him. I stood up and went into the room the girl went. She was sitting on the bed, unaware that I came in. I quietly shuffled over to her and punched her in the face. I ran off so she wouldn't bash me against the wall again. All I heard was a yell then footsteps.
I ran for my life up the stairs and into the room Tom said I could stay in. I closed it and locked it. She began to bang on the door. It felt like forever until I heard Tom and Vivian fighting. Not physically but verbally and they where yelling pretty loud. I started to feel light headed after a bit and felt my eyes slowly close. Then all I saw was black.

Tom pov~
I came out of the bathroom with bandages when I noticed Tord was gone. This is what I get for trying to be nice. That's when I saw Tord run past me. I heard Vivian yell and come seconds later. I raced upstairs and saw Viv banging on the door. "Vivian, what is your fucking problem!?" I yelled. She turned to me and yelled back, "That son of a bitch came and punched me in the fucking face!" "Maybe because you bashed his head against the wall! He's that kind of person!" I screamed. I heard my front door open and I could tell it was Edd and Matt.
"I don't fucking care! He shouldn't touch me!" "So what if he 'touched' you!" Edd and Matt ran upstairs and watched us. "He's a jackass and I want him out of my house!" She yelled. "Your house. Your house! No! Get out of my fucking house! Now! Or I'm calling the cops!" And with that she punched me and left. Edd got out his phone and called the cops. "Finally Tom, you told her what's what." Matt said. "Yep." I said and tried opening the door. "Tord! Open the door." I said. ...Nothing. "Tord?"
Still nothing. "Why isn't he answering?" Matt asked. "I don't know. Tord!" I kept trying to open the door. Edd told the operator that we couldn't get a door open either. "Todd! Open the door!" Matt yelled. "Its Tord." Me and Edd said in unison. I got sick of the door not opening so I walked back and rammed I to it. It broke open and it fell onto Tord. Me and Matt ran over to him and I remembered his head. "Fucking god, I totally forgot." I said as I took the door off him.
"Forgot what?" Matt asked. "Vivian bashed his head against the wall and it was bleeding pretty bad." I said as I picked Tord's head up and felt for the spot the bleeding was coming from. After what seemed like forever a police officer and a medic came in. They ran upstairs after Edd told them about Tord. I still had Tord in my hands and Matt secretly snapped a pic before the medic told me to put him down. They took me downstairs to ask me some questions and after a bit I saw people carrying Tord on a stretch.

Edd pov~ (new point of view!)
I looked over at Tom and he had a worried look on his face. I laughed a bit then I got a text from Matt. It was a pic of Tom holding Tord and I couldn't help but laugh. The cop looked at me. "Do you think this is a laughing matter?" He asked, coldly. "No, no, I'm sorry." I said still chuckling and shook my head. Tom then looked at my phone, snatched it away, looked at Matt and growled. He looked back at the cop and gave me my phone.
Matt then texted me, 'Tim doesn't seem to happy that I caught him holding his lover." I laughed at this childish teasing. But texted back, 'Nope, plus its Tom, Matt.' Matt then said from the living room, "Tim, Tom, whatever." I went into the living room and laughed as I sat by Matt.

Yo, I'm done. I got sick while I was trying to write this chapter so it took me a while. Thank you all that are reading, bye bye!