Chapter 9

I'm serious about this one, I haven't been feeling good and I'm losing friends. This will involve some depression from Tom, so if you have depression (Mikayla) don't read this. Ok, book.

Edd pov~
  Tom has not been doing well. Matt and Tord went on a trip together and haven't been back for 3 weeks. Tord and Matt haven't been answering our calls. Tom, as always, assumes the worst. Like, 'Maybe Matt and Tord are fucking.' Or, 'They got into a crash and died.' I just think Matt got lost and now they're trying to find the way back.
  I went and sat next to Tom on the couch. He's eating ice cream out of the tub. Great. I take out my phone and text Tord, again. "How you doing Tom?" I ask. "I miss Tord." He simply says, sadness in his voice. "I know you do. And I miss Matty." "What if something happened? Like... They died or worst, ran away to be with each other." He started crying again. I sighed and tried calming him down.
  Just then I got a call. I looked at the contact and it was Tord. I quickly answered it. "Tord! Where the heck are you guys!?" I practically yelled into the phone. I heard that familiar Norwegian accent, "Hi Edd! We sorry, but we got lost and Matt and my phone dead, ya know?" It was way thicker but I knew it was Tord.
  "Oh, ok. Tom has been so worried about you, ya know, him thinking about the worst and all. He's a depressed little mess." I said. I felt Tom pull on my arm. "Tord? Or Matt?" He asked. I handed him the phone.

Tom pov~
  I snatched the phone away as fast as I could. "Tord!?" "Tommy bear! How is my small Jehovah?" He chuckled. I nearly cried hearing his voice, then I was pissed. "This Jehovah has been worried sick! And you didn't answer your phone! And you've been gone 2 weeks! How could you!" I yelled, Edd covered his ears.

Tord pov~
  I listened as my Brit went off like a firework. I held the phone away from my ear and I still heard him. Matt looked at me with a 'wtf' face. When he stopped I put the phone to my ear again. "I'm sorry Tommy, we just got lost. And we left like 2 days ago from the place. Matt forget where to go and I don't know where. So we lost as fuck." I said. My accent has gotten thicker. Danmit.
  "I've missed you so fucking much." I heard him start crying. "Tommy, please do no cry. I miss you too. I love you Jehovah." "Why did you call Edd first instead of your boyfriend." ..... Fæn. "Well, I got to go now! I love you Thomas! See you soon! Be a good boy!" I hung up. Matt laughed his ass off.
  "Shut up you ginger haired dick." I chuckled. He pushed me a bit. "Ey, no touching the driver." I said. "I do what I want." He said as he looked at me. "Unless Edd tells you what to do." I smirk. "Shut up." He said looking out the window. God, did that remind me of Tommy.
   I finally pull into the drive way and me and Matt get out. I stretch and feel my back pop. I walk inside to see Edd on the couch patting Tom's back. "Guess who is home!" As I said that I was tackled to the ground by non other then Tom.
   "Finally! It took you guys way to long! I missed u so much!" And he continued. I sat up with him in my lap, his mouth still making noise. I look over and see Matt only getting a hug from his boyfriend. I look back at Tom, and I wanted him to shut up, so I kissed him. He didn't hesitate to kiss back. He pulled away, glaring, "why did you call Edd before you called me?" "Uuummm..."

     That night I had to sleep on the couch.

This took me so long to do! I sorry! Jesus fucking Christ! XD bye bye fishes