Chapter 2

Hey everybody! I am gonna use better grammar and they are gonna talk more, sorry if they didn't talk much during the beginning. Well, bye bye!

Tom pov~
    Well, Tord seemed to be surprised. Hah, I guess I'm unpredictable. Well, whatever. "So, Vivian. Could you go finish dinner...before you burn down the house." I said while pointing at the smoke coming from the kitchen. "Fuck!" She yelled as she ran back into the kitchen. "Yeah...so, do you have any bags with you? Or something?" I asked Tord.
    "Well.... I do have about 2 boxes. One with hentai-" "No hentai in this house." I said sternly. "Ok, ok. And the other one is just my clothes." He said. "Mhm, ok. Go get that and Edd might let u keep your hentai there." I said. I walked into the kitchen and hugged Vivian. "Thanks babe for the meal. Is it fine that Tord stays for a bit." I asked. More like said. "...Yeah, I guess. Just remember if he tries anything, he's dead." "Trust me, that guys is way tougher then he looks, hah."

Tord pov~
   Stupid Tom. Not letting me bring my hentai to his place. He's such a jerk. I kicked a rock as I had thoughts go through my head. I grabbed my stuff and went back into the building. I knocked on Edd's door. He opened it and gave me a hug. Wow, thought I would get a different reaction from him. "Oh, Tord! Its so good to see you again! We all thought you died!" He said, letting me go. "Haha, Edd. You should know I survived. It was just a little...eh, flying accident." I stated, laughing a bit. "Well der, Tom only shot a harpoon at you. So yeah." He said, chuckling.
   "Well. I was wondering if I could store my hentai here cause Tom-" "Toms letting you stay with him and Vivian? Just a heads up, Vivian hates people. I don't even know why Tom dates her." "Yeah, I know. Soooo, may I?" "Oh yeah, sure. Go ahead." He said, moving out of the door way.
   I walked in and saw Matt on his phone. I put the box in a random closet. Then looked at Edd. He looked at me, knowing what I was wondering, he shook his head. Yay! I quietly walked up behind Matt and covered his mouth. Matt then grabbed my arm while yelling, 'not the face' and flipped me over the couch onto the floor on my back. "Ow...that hurt..." I said, pain clearly in my voice. "Todd! Don't do that! Sorry." He said. "Its Tord...and its fine Matt..ow." I said, sitting up and popping my back. We all then laughed.

Tom pov~
   I heard laughing coming from Edd's house. I guess Tord tried scaring Matt. Hah. "Will you be nice to him?" I asked Vivian and took a bite of my lasagna. "Why should I? He almost killed you. As you always say, 'he's a commie bastard'." She stated as she put her plate in the sink. "Well, he apologized. He said he wasn't himself. He looked like he meant it sooo.." I said, annoyed. "Well...who cares. I don't like him." "He doesn't like you either, haha." I said as I finished eating.
  I stood up and put my plate in the sink then washed them. Vivian went into the living room. Fucking god. Getting sick of your shit Viv. I thought to myself. Why do you date her if you hate her that much. Hello little voice. Go away now, thanks. I heard something come from the living room, then a something like someone getting slammed against a wall. I ran into the living room to find Vivian pinning Tord against the wall.
  "Vivian! What the actual fuck!" I yelled. She looked at me then back at Tord. She bashed his head against the wall once more. This time leaving a blood trail coming from his head on the wall. "Vivian! Stop it!" I screamed at her. She kneed him and went into my room. I ran over to Tord and asked if he was ok. "Y-yeah.. I guess." He said, pain in his voice. I was mad now. "I fucking told her to be nice. She's a fucking jackass. Ugh." I stated as I went into the bathroom looking for bandages to wrap Tord's head.

Hello, I am done. I typed this once and left. Then when I came back all of it was gone. I was really mad but managed to come up with a better version. I hope you like it, comment please! Ok, Shark out! Bye bye fishes!