Side Chapter 3 (Gore Warning)

This is a continuation of 'Side Chapter 2'. Ok, book.

   Tom woke up, tears pouring out of his eye sockets. He looked over to see Tord sleeping next to him. 'Guillotine'. That had to mean something, right? He gently grabbed Tord's hand and squeezed it. He closed his 'eyes' and fell asleep again.

  Guillotine.

Tord!

Tom!

I can't live without him!

You want to live without him...

     Tom woke up, Tord gone. He sat up quickly and looked around. His room was normal, hentai and Smirnoff everywhere. Tom got up and got dressed. He went downstairs expecting to see Tord. But he didn't. He saw a plate of eggs and toast on the table. He knew Tord made it because the toast was burnt and the egg was made into a heart. 'He's such a dork.' Tom thought as he sat down and started eating, not the burnt stuff of course.
     He finishes and put his plate away. He looked around the small apartment and still, so sign of Tord. Then he found a note. He read it and his eyeless voids filled with tears. The note read,

'Dear Thomas,
   I'll be gone for a month or two, so take care of yourself. I love you, don't be dumb while I'm gone, Edd and Matt said they'll hang with you for the time being so you won't get lonely.
Love~
your Tord.'

'This can't be happening, no' Tom thought as he almost collapsed. This is what he dreamed about. The Blue leader set a trap for Tord and he was walking right into it.

Tom has to stop Tord before it was too late. Tord must just be waiting at the airport as we speak, right? Wrong. Tom texted Tord and Tord never answered. This scared Tom because Tord always answered. He just called up Tord's dad, Paul.

  Paul picked up the phone. "Hello?" "Hello! Paul! Its Tom! Listen, where are you?!" Paul slowly moved the phone away from his ear. "Don't you even try to hang up you jackass!" Paul sighed as he put the phone next to his ear again. "Why?" He sighed. "Cause! Tell me!" Tom screamed into the phone, when he did he heard Matt and Edd wake up in their apartment.

  "We're at a cart on the road that sells chicken." Tom knew exactly where they we're, and hung up. He got his hoodie on and ran out of his apartment. "Where are you going Tom?" Edd yelled down the hall. Tom didn't answer and kept running.

Part two of side chapter 2. If you want I'll make a third part. Welp, bye bye fishes!