Happy Mother's Day!

Small side chapter. Tom's mom comes! Can't wait for this!

Tom pov~
I was racing around cleaning up the place. "What's up with you Tom?" Asked Edd. I didn't answer and kept cleaning. "His mom is coming." Tord said with a smile. "Oh! We'll help you then!" Edd said with his usual, happy toned voice. Edd got Matt to help but Tord, the handsome, jerk sat on the couch being lazy. "How about you help us?" I said. He smirked at me. "I could help YOU with many things, but cleaning is not one." He chuckled. My face became warm and I just started cleaning again.

~Time Skip Brought To You By: Gorillaz~

We finished! Just in time too! I heard the doorbell ring and Tord got up to answer it. Hey, he did something for once! I though. "Oh, hello ma'am. I bet your Thomas's sister? Right?" Tord laughed. "Oh, well. Such a gentleman." My mom smiled. She had long brown hair and no eyes like me! She was wearing a dress that was all blue and had high heels on. I ran up to her and hugs her. "Hi mom!" I chirped. "Hello my little baby." She laughed.
I let go and smiled at her. Tord then wrapped his arm around my hip. My mom's 'eyes' widened. "Oh my Jehovah! Thomas?" "Yes mom. I have a boyfriend." I said as Tord poked my cheek. "Well, you two look adorable." She smiled. "But, he also tried to kill us, but I got him back by hitting his robot with a harpoon and it crashing down and him losing an arm." I said, as if it where nothing. Tord showed her his arm. "Well then... That's very nice, I think." She said. "Very nice, indeed ~" Tord purred in my ear. My face got warm again.

Tom's mom's pov~
My little Tommy baby is gay!? Oh well, I guess I'll have to except it. I can't control who he likes. "May I ask your name, by the way?" I asked the man who my baby was with. "Oh, I'm Tord ma'am." He chuckled. He had a very thick accent, I think he's from Norway? I don't know. He seems abnormal like my little Tommy. "Would you guys like to eat now? Tord actually cooked it." Tom said. Tord seemed proud when Tom said that.
We all went to the dining room and sat at the table. Tord brought out some pork ribs, barbecued, some mashed potato's, and corn on the cob. It all smelled great. We all grabbed some and started to eat.
After we all finished, Tord and Tommy brought out a cake covered in vanilla icing. The one called Edd cut it and we all had a slice. Tord and Tom kept making stupid jokes while Edd and Matt were staring at each other. Tom tapped my shoulder and I turned to him. "Hey mom, listen to this!" He said. "What do you call a magic owl?" Tord asked. "I don't know." I said. "Hoo-dini!" He laughed. I laughed a bit, I guess I judged Tord to fast. I thought he would be a jerk and stern. Really he's kind and playful.

Tord pov~
After making a few more joke I decided to crack out another owl one. "Hey Tom, Tom's Mom, what sound does an owl make when it sneezes?" I asked. Tom and his mom thought for a second. "I don't know." They said in sync. "A-hoo!" I said, Tom and Matt bursted out laughing. Edd and Tom's Mom laughed a bit.
Soon, Tom's mom had to leave. "Tord, may I talk to you real fast?" She asked. I nodded and she pulled me out and shut the door. "Ok, look. I know my little Tommy like you but if you ever hurt him, I'll hurt you so bad you'll regret it." My eyes where a bit wide, but I managed to smile. "I would never hurt the little love of my life." I smiled. She smiled and we said our goodbyes. I went back inside and sat next to Tom. "Your mom's nice." I said as we watched TV.

Ok, done! Happy Mother's day! Sorry its late at night! I owl! 😹 ok, cya later! Bye bye fishes! (I know, I added some Vanoss in there.)