Side Chapter 2

Yet, another side chapter. Will have death.

Third person~

Sleep on me. Fell the rhythm in my chest, just breath.

  Tom and Tord laid on the couch. Tom laying on Tord. The Norwegian had his fingers tangled into the Brits hair. "I love you Thomas." "I love you too, commie."

I will stay, so the lantern in your heart won't fade.

   "Do you have to leave?" The small Brit asked as Tord packed. "I'm sorry Thomas." Tord sighed.
   Tom grabbed Tord's arm as he was about to leave. "Please stay with me." The Brits eyes filled with tears. Tord looked at Tom, then at his parents. "Hurry up Tord. Don't wanna miss the plane now do you?" Tord smiled at his dad, then shut the door. "I'm sorry Thomas, I'll stay." He said as he hugged the one before him.

The secrets you tell me, I'll take to my grave.

   "Can I tell you something?" Tom asked as Tord reads his 'comic'. "Of course." Tord looked at Tom. "Well... I was drunk one night and... Accidentally killed Edd's cat. I told him he ran away, and I had to replace that cat with a different one and I said it was Ringo." Tom looked down, feeling guilty. "Is that so? And you haven't told Edd?" Tom shook his head no. "Then it will be our little secret." Tord said as he hugged Tom.

There's bones in my closet, but you hang stuff anyways, and if you have nightmares, we'll dance on the bed.

     Tord felt Tom shuffle around and whine. He turned over to look at his small love. "Tommy? Are you ok?" The Norwegian asked as he shook the Brit. Tom's 'eyes' shot open and they began to tear. He hugged Tord tightly. "Are you ok my little Tommy?" Tord asked while he ran his fingers through his hair.
   Tom shook his head and cried into Tord's chest. "Come on." Tord said as he stood up on the bed. Tom stood as well. Tord grabbed one of his hands and his waist. Tom wrapped his arms around his neck. They then danced to the sound of the rain hitting the roof.

I know that you love me, love me, even when I lose my head.

   "Leave him alone!" Tord yelled. The blue army had got him. "He did nothing!" They had Tom tied up. The blue leader walked up to Tom and lifted his head up. "Why don't you look at him and watch him die?" He smirked. Tom's 'eyes' widened. "No! Please!" Tom begged. "I can't live without him!"
    They laid Tord on a table. Tord's eyes went wide when he saw a huge blade lined up to his neck. It came down lightning fast. "Tord!" He heard Tom cry. Then eternal blackness.

Guillotine.