Chapter 5

Yo, sorry its has taken me so long! I've been very busy! I don't know what to type soooo, if its bad please forgive! Ok, to the book!

Tom pov~
I sat down next to him, he looked to the side. "So..." Was all I could think of saying. We sat there in an awkward silence until a nurse walk in. "Excuse me, sorry for intruding but we think you can leave now... Um." She looked at her clipboard. "Tord, what a nice name. Here are your clothes and you and your friend can leave when your ready." She said. "Ok." Tord said taking his clothes from the nurse. She left and there was that awkward silence again. "Um... Tom, could you step out for a minute while I get dress." Tord said, his face getting slightly red. "Oh, yeah, sorry." I said as I stood up. I went to turn around only to trip on the chair and fall onto the ground. I jumped up and ran outside the room.
I felt as if I just ran a marathon. My face was a bit warm and my heart was pounding. 'Why do I feel like this?' I asked myself. I stared to calm down a bit and focus on what the fuck happened. 'Ok, so I feel and got really embarrassed. Then I felt like I ran a marathon and my face is a bit warm.' I thought to myself. Oh god, please don't let it be true. Fuck no. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I spun around only to look up at the tall Norwegian. "Sorry Tom. Can we go back to your place." He said. A lot of people gave us weird looks. "Yeah, ok. Come on." I said and started to walk to the exit.

-Time Skip brought to you by: Donuts-

Still Tom pov~
I was sitting on my couch. Tord didn't want to come back to my place because he was scared Viv would come back and kill him. FYI, I would kill her before she even touched him. I took a drink of smirnoff. About an hour later I was completely drunk. I got up and stumbled over to Edd's apartment, which where Tord was.

Tord pov~
A knock came from the door alone with a mumble and slurring. I got up and answered the door to find a drunk little Tom at the door. (Hah, Little Tom) He looked up at me, grabbed my hand, pulled me outside and shut the door. "Hiiii, Eedddy. -hic-'' he said. I titled my head but just listened to what he said. " ya k-now Wat. Turd is sooo fucking annoying. I don'ts understanding why you let's hiiimmm staaayyyyy." He slurred. I nodded my head, feeling my eyes water a bit. "But hey.... He'z c-ute." He said. I looked at him and blushed a bit. "His accent is so handsome and i-t'z just so cute. His hooorrrrnnnsss, they a-re lik Gods him-self." He said. 'No, he's drunk, he doesn't know what he's saying.' "Is that so?" I said. "Ohhhh, Hiiii Tooorrrdddyyy." He chuckled and pokes me. "Guess whaaaat." "What?" I ask. "I likes Tordy.." He laughed and leaned against me.
"Don't tell him trhat, ojk?" Now he's mixing words. "Ok, I promise." I said trying to hold in a laugh of my own. "Ookk, hi Tooorrddyy." We're starting over again. He looked like he was about to pass out so I picked him up and carried him to his apartment. I took him to his room and laid him on his bed. I was about to leave until he asked, "will you sleep with me." I said sure and laid next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and I put my arm over him. After awhile we both fell asleep.