Christmas Chapter (12)

Since Christmas is coming up, I though, 'Y the hell not!?' So here we r... Christmas Shit. Ok, book.

Tord pov~
It was that time.. The time where Tom gets really drunk and sits on the roof and waits... Christmas. To be honest, I don't know why he hates that Santa clause guy. He just makes kids happy, not like we have to deal with him, cause we're adults. But Zanta- .. Never mind. Anyways, I think I might know how to make Tom like Christmas.
I slowly walked downstairs, waiting for Edd to yell, 'Tom! Get down from there!'. I got downstairs and noticed they were all sitting on the couch. I went over to Edd. "Hey Edd, come to the store with me." Edd jumped up in excitement. He was wearing his green hood but it had a tree on it, that was covered in lights. I chuckled a bit and we left Tom and Matt.

~Ze Small Time Skip~

Me and Edd were walking down an aisle when I saw the perfect gift for Tom. "Ooo, what about this?" I said as I took it off the shelf. Edd looked at it. "He'll love that." I smiled and put it in the basket. We got Matt something too. It was of course, mirrors. Edd got himself a case of cola and I grabbed a pack of cigarettes. "I though you told Tom you quite." Edd said as we got wrapping paper. "I said I was trying to." I chuckled. I looked around, seeing a mom and child. The mother was covering her child's eyes. I guess she doesn't want the child seeing cigarettes. I shrugged it off and found the perfect wrapping paper.
Me and Edd got to the check out. "That'll be $79.43 please." My eyes widened. "What made it that much?" She pointed at Tom's present. I grumbled, "He's lucky I love him." I handed her the money. After, Me and Edd drove home.
As I pulled into the parking lot I sighed. Tom was sitting out on the deck, gun and bottle of Smirnoff in hand. "At least you won't have to sneak his present inside." Edd laughed. We walked in and I went into mine and Tom's place. I set the Smirnoff on the table and went into my room to wrap the present.

~time skip again~

Tom pov~
I woke up, it was that day. Christmas. I got out of bed and head into the kitchen. I saw cookies, milk, Smirnoff, eggs, bacon on the table. Tord was sitting at the table. He looked tired. I went and sat next to him. He glanced at me, then turned to me, giving me a tired smile. "Merry Christmas, Tom." He yawned. "I don't celebrate it." I chuckled, "But ok. Merry Christmas Tord." He smiled again and gave me a small kiss. "Did you even go to bed?" "Yeah, but I woke up early and cooked." He said. I smiled, "How sweet." I started to eat.
We finished and went into the living room. I sat on the couch and he sat next to me. I heard a knock at the door, "Come in." Edd and Matt walked in smiling. Tord wrapped his arm around my waist and I leaned into his touch. Edd sat next to me, and Matt sat on the farthest side from us.
I smiled at my friends, but I wasn't in the mood since it was Christmas. Tord the pulled out a small wrapped box. He handed it to me, "Merry Christmas." He smiled. I smiled slightly and opened it. As I did, I saw Tord get up and get on one knee in front of me. My "eyes" widened as I saw my present. I opened the box and inside sat a beautiful, silver ring with a blue gem.
"Tom, I know its only been like.. A year since we've started dating, but I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So, will you marry me?" He asked. I looked at Edd and Matt. Edd was recording and Matt was fanboying. I looked back at Tord who was shaking, clearly nervous. All I could do was nod my head, and let happy tears role down my cheeks.
Tord got up and hugged me as I stood. He put the ring on my finger and kisses me. I instantly kissed him back. Tord then looked at the camera. "He said yes!" He yelled and picked me up. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck.
He looked down at me and kissed me again. I kissed him, then pulled away.

"Best Christmas ever." I smiled.

Hahahaha!!! Sorry its late!! But eh!!! Ok, bye bye fishes!