H2OVanoss

Place: Evan's House

Setting: Jon came to hangout but turned out differently.

(Evan's POV)
delirious came to hangout. I was happy. I have liked Jon for a while now. I might tell him I like him. I heard a knock on the door. I answered. "SUP BITCH!!!" My parents weren't home so I didn't care. "Hey." I said. He looked at me sad and went serious. "Are you okay, Evan?" He asked. Its nice that he cared. "Y-Yea. Its just..." I said. "You can tell me." He said. We walked to the couch and sat down. "I-I like you Jonathan." He looked me with shock. I knew I should've told him. I put my head down and started to cry silently. He lifted my head by my chin with his index finger and looked straight in my eyes. We looked in our eyes for like 30 seconds and then he kissed me. I was shocked and then kissed back. I sat on his lap without breaking the kiss. We pulled apart to breath. "You have no idea how long I have waited for that." Jon said. I smirked. I kiss him deeply. I started to tug on his shirt. We pulled apart and took our shirts off.

He sucked on my neck harsh and hit my sweet spot. I moaned. He covered my mouth. He got close to my ear. "Moan and you will get punished." Jon whispered. I shivered. I nodded in response. He kissed down my neck and got to my nipple. He flipped it with his tongue. I bit my lip so I wouldn't moan. He started to suck on it. I let out a tiny moan. He tugged on my pants. I nodded and undid my belt and took my pants off. He started plaming me through my boxers. I moaned really load. He stopped suckinf. "Oh really." He smirked and pulled my boxers off and flipped me so my back is on the seat of the couch.

He started to deep throat me without warning. I moaned his name. "Why are you getting the fun?" I moaned/pouted. He stopped suck and looked at me and smirked again. That fucking smirk. He took off his pants and boxers and put his dick in my face. "Have fun then." He said. I started to suck on his dick. He moaned in pleasure. "Harder." He demanded. I sucked harder. He thrusted  in my mouth. I gag a little at deep throat while he moaned. I started to roll my tongue around his dick and stopped sucking. He looked at me confused.

"I want you to fuck me." I said heavily. He smirked again and flipped me over doggy style. "You ready?" He asked. I nodded and he stuck his dick in my ass slowly. I moaned in pain and pleasure. "Did I say you could moan?" Jon said and smacked my ass. I shook my head. He went deeper. I couldn't help but moan. He thrusted harder as my punishment.

I moaned even more and he thrusted even harder and more. He hit my sweet spot. "Right there, daddy." I moaned. "Yes princess." He said. So fucking kinky. He started to fuck me harder. "I'm about to cum, princess." He said and after that he cam in me. I gotta say it felt good. He pulled out and started to clean up. I helped. He smacked my ass. "Next time I won't go easy." He said. I nodded. Then we laid on the couch watching movies.

A/N sorry. First! It might suck.