BrianxCraigxRyan

(Craig's POV)

Brian and Ryan are both sitting in my bed with me in the middle. We are watching Attack on Titans. But what they don't know is that I have a butt plug in from earlier that does vibrates, but I hid the remote under the pillow.

"Hey. What does this do?" Ryan asked. I looked at him to see that he has the remote. "I don't know do it to medium." Brian said. Ryan did that, slowly looking around the room to see if anything changes. I bit my lip from embarrassment and pleasure. The vibrations had gotten loud by the time he got to medium. My breathing was getting a little heavy. Ryan and Brian looked at each other then at me. "What is that Craigy?" Brian asked. "N-N-Nothin." I stuttered. Fuck. I saw them both smirk. Brian started to attack my neck and Ryan's hand started to palm me. I bite my lip trying to not moan. Until Brian found THE spot, then I moaned loudly. I feel the vibration go higher. I started to moaned uncontrollably. Ryan started to unbutton my pants and Brian detached from my neck and pulled mine and his shirt off.

Ryan started to jiggle my pants off. I helped him by sitting up and he got them fully off. I tugged on Brian's pants, wanting them off too. "Eager are we?" He said. I huffed and then the vibrations with to high. The fucked up part was that there was higher than high and it was just above my g-spot. I started to huff a lot. Brian and Ryan both got up and took their pants and boxers off. I looked at their big semi-hard cocks. How the fuck am I gonna fit. "Like what you see~" Ryan said. I nodded. They sat back down and pulled my boxers off.

Brian sat me in his lap, facing him. Ryan got behind him and started to pull the plug in and out. I moaned, but then Brian kissed me. I moaned in the kiss and then our tongues played with together. We pulled away. "Hands and knees." Ryan demanded. I did what was told. Brian's dick was right in my face so I decided to lick up it. I hear him moan. I started to swirl my tongue around his tip and then swallowed his dick. His hand gripped my hair. I feel the butt plug move again, but (hehe) faster. I moaned, which made Brian get harder.

(Ryan's POV)

God Craig looks so fucking hot right now. I jerk myself off until I feel like I'm wet enough. I take out the butt plug, earning a whimper, and putting my tip in. I hear him moan. I push my self more in. I hear both Brian and Craig moan. I look to see Craig almost deep throating Brian. I pull out and push back in bringing Craig forward and deep throating Brian fully. They moaned again. I started to go in and out. "Mmhh" A muffled Mini said. Brian pulled his head up. "What was that?~" He said. "H-Harder." Craig moaned out. I thrusted harder and faster. He moaned loudly. "You like it rough huh." Brian said. "Y-Y-Yea. Mmmm." Craig replied. I saw Brian smirk. He got up and whispered in my ear, "Double?" I looked at him and nodded. I pulled out, earning a huff. Brian sat back in his spot and pulled Craig up and sliding him on. Craig moaned.

I got up behind them slid my dick in. "Mmmhmm." Craig moaned. We thrusted up. "AhhHH." Craig yelped and put his head in the crook of neck. Brian and I both kept on thrusting. I started to create hickies on his neck. Craig was moaning uncontrollably. We thrusted harder. "I-I-I'm gonn-." Craig couldn't finish his sentence before he came. Our thrusts became sloppier and then we came. We pull out, breathing heavily. "You have hickies all over your neck." Brian said. I chuckled. "I kind've figured that after you attacked it." Craig replied. We all laughed. "We should clean up." I said. "Or round 2?" Craig asked. "You are a cock slut." I said. "Only for you~" He said seductivly. Brian and I attacked his chest and we had round 2.

GUESS WHO'S BACK! BACK AGAIN! Oh you don't care. Ok... Here is some threesome smut. Have fun! I currently have like 5 drafts so hang on tight!