Vantoonz (Add title) draft

I don't have a fucking clue. Luke is a demon (King of Hell) and Evan is a neko. Also, I feel like my writing has gone from bad to good to bad again. Has it?

Top: Luke

Kinks: Master/Kitten

(Luke's POV)

I went on a search my Evan. I heard music blasting from our bedroom. I walk up to it and open it slowly. "Ngh. M-Master." Evan moaned out over the music. He was on our bed with a vibrator in him. He his thrusting it in and out of him. Cat ears flat on his head and tail swishing. I smirk and quietly close the door. He just broke a rule. I smirk more, knowing what is going to happen later. "Sir. You have another meeting." One of my servants say. I stop smirking and nod.

(Time skip to the shit that you read this for!)

It was the end of the day. I walk into the room after taking a shower. I see Evan in one of my large shirts and probably boxers. I don't know the shirt goes past his knees. I was in shorts and that's it. We climb into bed. I pull him closer and travel my hand down to his ass. I squeeze it and he gasps. "L-Luke." He stuttered. I growl and grip his ass more. "That's Master to you." I said sternly in Evan's ear. He whimpered a bit. "As cute as you are in my shirt, I want it off." I said, grabbing the end of it and pulls it over Evan's head. I go to take of his boxers, but their is nothing there but his tail and a bare ass.

"None tonight. Mmm. Good." I whispered in his ear. He tugs on my shorts. I chuckle darkly. "P-Please Master~" He said. I take off my shorts and pin Evan to the bed, towering over him. I cup his dick and start to rub it. He moans out. "Master~" He says. I start to jerk him off. "Master. I'm about to c-cum." He moaned out. I stopped and he whined. "Tsk. This is your punishment for pleasuring yourself earlier." I said. His eyes widen. "M-Master. I'm s-sorry." Evan says, ears flat on top of his head. I jerk myself off until I have enough pre-cum on me.

I line myself up with Evan's hole and push in. "Nah! Master!" Evan screamed out. I slowly pushed in. Once I was all the way in, I started to thrust a bit.