Tyvan (Master's Princess)(draft i'll come back to)

Top!Tyler

Kinks: Master/Princess Collar/Leash Dominance/Praise

They live in Indiana in this. And Evan is a maid in a maid dress

I'm like really fucking sorry but I have no idea how to finish this. I might come back and finish this later. I just don't have a clue what to do now. Anyways enjoy!

(3rd POV)

Evan stood there. Watching the people he worked for talk. He was thinking about a week ago when his master, Tyler, and him had a heated make-out session. Though he doesn't think Tyler will let Evan call him Master. "Anyways. I have a meet up with some old friends so I'll be gone for a week to LA. And Evan. Could you remind to tell Tyler to feed the dogs? For some reason they don't like it when other people do it." Kelly says. Evan smiles and says, "Yes ma'am." Kelly smiles. "Okay. I have to go pack my bags and leave right after so I won't have time to say goodbye. So. Bye sweetheart. See you next week." She says and kisses Tyler on the cheek, then walks out of the living room to the master bedroom.

Tyler smiles to himself and looks at Evan. Oh, I have some plans for you. Tyler thinks. "Follow me." Is all he said. Evan listens and follows Tyler to Evan's room. Tyler loves the leash and collar that he got Evan. The collar was black leather with a chain leash attached. He remembers that Evan doesn't know about the collar and the leash. They enter the room and Tyler closes and locks the door. Evan notices that there is a bag on his bed that wasn't there this morning.

"Y-Yes, sir?" Evan asked. Tyler lowly growls, turning Evan on. "Don't call me that, princess. I prefer Master~" Tyler said.  Tyler walked closer to Evan with lust in his eyes. Evan lets out a tiny huff. Tyler captures Evan into a kiss. While he is doing that, he grabs the collar and leash out of the bag. Tyler pulls away. "I want you to wear this the whole week she's gone. Got that princess?" Tyler says in a husky voice.

(Time skip)

It has been 2 days since Kelly left and Tyler wants to pleasure his princess. Evan is busy cleaning behind the couch and in order to do that, he has to bend over the top of the couch. He has the leash part off so he can clean. That gives Tyler the perfect opportunity to sneak up on Evan. He does just that and grabs Evan by the hips. "Mmmm. Princess~ This is such a nice view." Tyler purred. Evan squeaked in surprise. Tyler starts to rub up and downsides and hips. Evan dropped the duster he was holding. "Up," Tyler demanded in a husky tone. Evan visibly shivers, making Tyler smirk, and does as told. He looks up at his master with innocent eyes. Tyler bits his lip and sits on the couch. "Sit." He said patting his lap.

Evan, again, does as told. Facing Tyler. Tyler grabs the leash from his pocket and connects it to the collar and then pulls Evan into a harsh kiss. Evan moans a bit and Tyler smirks into the kiss. One of Tyler's hands rubs down Evan's back, going lower each time, until making it to his ass and squeezing a bit harsh. Evan moans into the kiss again. They pull away. Evan panting, clearly out of breath. Tyler takes a second to capture this moment. "Damn. You look so hot like this. Panting, on my lap," Tyler says and squeezes Evan's ass again, making Evan moan, "Moaning loudly." Tyler goes up and kisses Evan's chin and kisses up until reattaching to Evan's lips. They pull away and Tyler pulls off Evan's dress.

He throws the dress somewhere on the floor. Tyler rubs his hands down Evan's chest and traces his v-line. Tyler soon starts to palm Evan through his black laced panties. "M-Master." Evan moaned out. "Yes, princess~" Tyler purred in Evan's ear. "I-It's not, um, fair that your, uh, y-you're in clothing," Evan whined and stuttered with embarrassment.

Tyler growls deeply, watching his princess shiver. "Up." He demands. Evan got off his lap and Tyler pulled down his pants and boxers. "Now it's your turn." He said in a low voice. Tyler watched Evan get on his knees and rub up on his cock with his hand. Tyler groans softly. He licks up Tyler's member. He suddenly sucks down, swirling his tongue doing so. His Master gripped his hair and moaned loudly. Evan moans around the dick that is thrusting in his mouth. He gags a bit. Tyler can feel himself getting close. "Off," Tyler said. Evan instantly pulled off and sat on his knees, looking up innocently at his master.

"Stay. Here." Tyler demanded and then went to a different room. Evan stayed there and played with his leash. He got lost into thought. Thinking about things his master has said to him. Praising him for good work, being demanded. His thoughts drifted to the imagery of Tyler fucking him senseless. Tyler kissing up and down his neck and stomach. He didn't even notice that Tyler came back with lube in his hand. He came back to reality when he felt Tyler's lips on his neck. Tyler was behind him. He let out a shocked whimper.

Tyler lubes himself up while pleasuring his princess.