Fuck away the pain - BrOhm

Setting: Someone (Alex random name) dumped Bryce and Bryce came to Ohm's house for comfort.

-------------------------------

(Bryce's POV)

I can't believe he dumped me. I'm at Ryan's house cause I needed someone to comfort me. Ryan was always there for me. "Want some music." He asked. I nodded. He has an amazing bass system in his room. "I wanna pick the playlist on YouTube!" I said sounding a little childish. "Alright." He said chuckling. He handed me his phone and I plugged it in and clicked a playlist that had Red in the picture. It was nightcore. Don't judge me.

I lay down on my side facing Ryan.

You think your life is done he took it all with him. So you drink enough for it to wash away the sin. It's such a shitty thing he did, the way he said goodbye. You can take it out on my if you like.

FUCK AWAY THE PAIN! ERASE HIM FROM YOU BRAIN! FAKE IT LIKE YOU LOVE ME COME ON BABY TOUCH ME!

Neither of us moved.

SHOW ME WHERE IT HURTS! THIS DIRTY LITTLE CURSE! DON'T HAVE SO BE ASHAMED IF YOU WANNA SCREAM MY NAME WHILE I FUCK AWAY THE PAIN!

I kiss Ryan harshly. Not caring about the music. Though I did need to erase Alex from my brain. I get on top oh Ryan not breaking the kiss. We pull away. "You sure about this." I barley heard him say that. I nodded. "Please make me forget." I said. He kissed me harshly. I start to undo his belt. I slid his pants off, along with his boxers. I stared with awe at his size. Then I went down and licked up. I hear him moan. I suck on the tip making some pre-cum come out. I start to deep throat him. His hands grip my hair. He was close. I pull myself up. Ryan huffed. I pull off my shirt and take my shorts and boxers off. I felt Ryan's eyes on me the whole time.

I climb on top of Ryan. "You ready?" He asks. I nod and he starts push me down on him. I moan in pain and pleasure. I sit all the way down in him. After a while, I bounce up and down. Both of us moan in pleasure. His hands grip my hip and he thrusted up. "Ryan!" I scream out. He thrusts up again. I moan and grip Ryan's shoulders.

He started to thrust faster. I became a moaning mess. He flips up so he is on top. He thrusts hard. "RYAN!" I scream/moan out. He keeps hitting that same spot. I was a moaning mess under him. I threw my head back abd Ryan started to bite my neck, making me moan more.

"Ryan! I'm gonna cum." I moaned out. His hand gripped around my dick. He moved his hand up and down fast. I came on our chests and his hand. Ryan's thrusts got sloppier. He soon came inside me. We were too caught up in sex that we didn't notice the song changed. I wad tired and soon fell asleep.

I know it sucks. But I'm tired and have school tomorrow.  See ya!