Terriladd

A/N: Had too. Sorry.

Mini's POV

Is it bad that I like my best friend. That's a guy. Nahhh. Brian is currently at my house. We are watching Chucky. I jumped and hide behind Brian. He wrapped his arm around me. "Shhh. I won't let any chucky-doll hurt you." He whispered in my ear. I blushed deeply. I heard him pause the movie. I look up, still blushing. He was a little pink on the cheeks. "Look, Craig. I need to tell you something. It might ruin our friendship." He said. "What is it?" I asked. My mind is screaming SAY I LOVE YOU! "I-I love you." He said. "Well you ruined our friendship." I said. He looked at me with sad eyes. I kissed him. "You have no idea how long I've waited for that." He said. I nodded. He kissed me deeply. My hands slowly went up his shirt. We stopped kissing and he took of his shirt and mine. He had awesome abs. I bit my lip at his sexy-ness. "Too hot for ya." I shook my head. He started plaming me through my pants. I moaned a little. I got harder. He stopped and started to undo our pants. I was in boxers. So was he.
I sat on his lap. I felt him get harder too. I started to stroke his cock. I heard him moan a little. I teasily took of his boxers. I got on my knees and started to suck his cock. He moaned in pleasure.

"I wanna have some fun." I hear him say. I stopped sucking and got back on his lap. "Do whatever you want." I said. He nodded and pulled down my boxers. I feel the tip of his dick go in my ass. "You ready?" He asked. I nodded. He pushed in more. I moaned in pleasure. He got fully in and looked up at me asking permission to move. I nodded. He start to thrust. I was a moaning mess. He started to go faster. "Brian." I moaned. He kept on thrusting. It felt so good. "Craig. I think I'm gonna cum." He said. "Then cum in me." I said. After that he did. We lauded down on the couch after he pulled out.

"I love you, Craig."

"I love you too , Brian."

And with that we drifted to sleep. Naked.