Daithidecalibre

Requested by minicat-trash

Setting: School room

Top: Nogla

--------------------

(Lui's POV)

Me and Nogla are in detention, cleaning. Why? Well, because Nogla was talking and I accidentally yelled at him to shut up. Teacher yelled at us and blah blah blah. We have to clean the room now. I'm pissed at Nogla right now.

(Nogla's POV)

God I LOVE Lui. Right now he is bending over and cleaning the teachers desk. I decided to fuck with him. I went up to behind him and grabbed his waist and snuggled against his back. I hear him gasp, loudly. "NOGLA! You scared the living shit out of me!" Lui said, trying to stand up. "Nogla let go of me." He said sternly. I let go and he turned to me with his hand against the desk. I swear I could fuck him like that. That's what I want to do. That is what I'm gonna do. I leaned down and kissed. He was shocked at first then kissed back. SCORE! I grabbed his waist and pulled him in more. He moaned at the sudden movement. That turned me on. My hands moved to his ass. I squeezed it.

He moaned louder. I stuck my tongue in his mouth. We pulled away so we can breath. "D-D-David." Lui stuttered. "Yes~" I said. His breath hitched. "F-F-Fuck." He said. I started to grind on him. He moaned. It was like music to my ears. I started to grind harder. "Just fuck me already." Lui said, impatiently. We took off our shirts. I kissed him and started to pull down his pants and boxers at the same time. I did the same to me. "Fuck Nogla. You're so big." He said. I started to grind on him. He moaned. "Want me to fuck your tight hole, Kitten." I said. "F-F-Fuck. Please M-Master." Lui moaned out.

That nickname made me 10 times hornier. "On your knees now." I demanded. He did as I told. I was about to tell him to suck my cock but he was before me. I moaned at him swirling his tongue around the tip of my dick. He started to deep throat and bob his head. I moaned louder. I was close. "Lui stop." I said. He stopped and looked up. I pulled him up back to the desk. "I want to fuck you senseless~" I said, he moaned. I lined up my cock to his ass. I started to push in. He whimpered in pain. I stopped. "You okay? We can stop if you like." I said. "No. I want this." He replied.

I pushed in more. His whimpers turned into moans of pleasure. I look  at him asking if I can move. He nodded. I pulled out and slammed back in. "DAVID!!!!" Lui screamed/moaned. I started to thrust faster and harder. "F-F-ck M-M-Master!" Lui screamed. "Yes Kitten." I asked innocently was thrusting faster. His eyes rolled back, his head following shortly after. I took a mental picture and saved it in my brain.

"M-May I cum?" My kitty asked. I started to jerk him off. "Cum for me Kitten." I jerked him off and then he came in my hand, his chest, and somewhat on the desk. My thrusts became sloppy and the I felt a knot in my stomach. I knew I was close. A few more thrust and I came inside of Lui. I rode out my high a little then pulled out. We were both panting.

"That was amazing Master." Lui said. I nodded, looking him in the eyes. I leaned in and kissed him. It was slow and passionate. We pulled away. I checked the time. "We might want to finish cleaning." I mentioned. He nodded and started to put on clothes. I did the same. We finished cleaning and went to my house. And may or may not had round 2 on my couch.

WOW! That took awhile. Next is miniohm. I wanted to do it. Then it is H2OVantoonz! See you next smut scene!