H2OVanoss (no title cause reasons)

This is a make up for not updating. Sorry. It's a bit rush, I wrote this in the car.
Top!Jon H2OVanoss

(Evan's POV)

I laid on the bed with a vibrator in my ass, pushing it in and out. "Ahh~" I moan out. I hear a door slam and stomps toward the bedroom door. I smile softly knowing it's Jon. I kept sending him nudes earlier cause I was bored.

"Kitten." He said in a stern, dominating voice as he opens the door. " Yes, Daddy?" I ask him, trying to look as innocent as possible. He just growls in response. He takes off his shirt and walks to the bed. He grabs the vibrator and quickly pulls most of it out and then roughly pushes it back in. I throw my head back and moan a bit loudly.

"Do you like that? When Daddy fucks you roughly with a toy?" He says, and continued to pump the vibrator. "Ah. Yes! I love it when you treat me like a toy!" I pause to moan. " Use me. Fuc-AHH!" He turns the vibrations on high. I pant loudly. He pushes it in as far as it can go before he takes off his pants.

I cover my eyes with my arm, whimpering with moans here and there. He comes back and strokes my member. I shiver from overwhelming pleasure. I whimper loudly. "D-Daddy~ I'm close." I moan out. "Come for me." He says softly. Just after he said that, I came.

He turned off the vibrator and pulled it out. He sits up on the bed as I lay back and catch my breathe. "My turn." He says. I can practically hear the smirk. I uncover my eyes and look at him. I see him admiring my body. I smile softly, realizing that I'm the only person he admires like this. I sit up, knowing exactly what he wants.

I drop to my knees at the end of the bed. I look up him. "You know what to do, kitten." He says. I giggle softly and lick the tip teasingly. Jon growls a bit. I start to suck on the tip. He groans quietly. I slowly push my head down his member. I start to quickly bob my head, making him moan some more and roughly grab my hair. I moan a bit and went faster. I swirl my tongue some and trace some veins.

After a bit of this and some praise, I felt him get close. I sucked a little harder then before and felt him orgasm in my mouth. He pulls my off by my hair and demands, "Swallow." I obey and swallow it all. I look up at him and blink some. "Did I do good?" I ask. "Fucking perfect." He says, huffing.

Again. Sorry. Life has been a little fucked up. Anyways. As always, more gay coming your way!
~ Kasey Kat