H2OVanoss Smut Contest 1

I know some of you might be confused. I got a random idea to do smut contests to see if my readers can tell the difference on my smut and someone else's smut. Same top. Same bottom. Same ship. And same kinks. You guys will have to guess who's is who's. The winners will get to have their own smut or fluff. I can either send it too you privately or I am going to make a contest winner book. You can choose any ship any kinks. If you request a poly, it might be a little late. I've never wrote on of those. I will announce the winners on a next chapter. You have one week to see which one is mine and which one is the other person. My friend is the first person to do this with. Her name is Raelynn. rlolmaugh38

Top: Delirious (Jon)

Bottom: Vanoss (Evan)

Kinks: Master/Kitten

Smut 1:

Evan pulled Jon by the color toward the bedroom. Evan opened the door and pushed Jon down on top of the bed. Evan kissed Jon and started to pull his shirt off. He kissed his stomach and made his way down to his pants. Evan looked at Jon, "May I?" he asked. "Don't you mean may I Master?" Jon said looking up at Evan. "May I Master?" Evan said. "Yes you may, Kitten." Jon said. Evan pulled off Jon's pants and boxers. Jon's member popped up. Evan started to lick the tip. He started to lick around the top. Jon was moaning and clenching onto the bed sheet. Evan started to make his way down Jon's member, making Jon a moaning mess.

"Kitten, I'm... about to cum!" Jon said. Evan stopped. Jon flipped Evan over and started to take off his clothes. Jon grabbed the lube off the dresser next to him. He put some on his fingers. "Kitten, this is going to hurt." Jon said. "Try to be quiet." Jon said. "Yes, Master." Evan said. Jon stuck two fingers in Evan and started to scissor him. Evan started to moan. "Quiet, Kitten." Jon said. "Sorry, Master." Evan said. Jon stuck two more fingers in.

Evan started to moan again. Jon grabbed a condom off the dresser. He slipped it on. "You ready, Kitten?" Jon asked. "Yes, Master." Evan said. Jon pointed his member at Evan's entrance. He slowly thrusted into Evan. Evan moaned. "Faster, Master, please!" Evan said. "Yes, Kitten." Jon said. Jon thrusted in a little faster. Evan's moans were getting louder. Jon started to thrust faster and faster. Evan moaned louder and louder. "Master, I'm going to cum." Evan said. "Wait for me, Kitten." Jon said. Jon started to hit Evan's prostate. Evan moaned louder. Jon released in Evan as Evan released on the bed. Jon pulled out of Evan, on pulled off the condom. They cleaned off the bed. "Go again in the morning, Kitten?" Jon asked. "Yes, Master." Evan said.

Smut 2:

Jon opened his front door to see his Kitten. Well, not his yet but soon. "Hey, Ev!" Jon said. Evan steps inside. This isn't the first time he has been here. Like the 100th time he's been here. Jon closes the door. "So what do you wan-" Jon was cut off by Evan kissing him. Jon kisses back. He grabs Evan's back and pulls him closer. They disconnect. Evan's eyes covered in lust. He breathed a little heavily. "Please. Jon. I need you." Evan said. Jon growled and attacked Evan's neck and pushed him on the nearest wall.

Evan moaned at the sudden compact. Jon started to create hickies. He found Evan's sweet spot. How does he know? 'Cause Evan moaned loudly when Jon hit a certain spot. Jon sucked down on the spot, creating a huge purple/blue spot on Evan. Evan is some what out of breath. "You are mine, Kitten. No one else's. Got it?" Jon said, sternly. "Yes, Master." Evan breathed out. Jon smirked and pulled off his and Evan's shirt. Evan stared at Jon's 6-pack.

Evan got on his knees and started to undo Jon's pants. Evan looked up at his Master, looking up for approval. "You may, Kitten." Jon said. Evan pulled down Jon's pants and boxers. He started in awe of how big his Master's cock is. Evan, teasingly, licked up from the base and swirled his tongue around the tip. Jon moaned and gripped Evan's hair. Evan started to suck down on his Master's dick. Evan bobbed his head up and down. Although, this is Evan's first time, he was amazing at it. Jon pulled him up and pushed him back on the wall. Jon started to undo Evan's pants and pulled down his pants and boxers. Jon traced his finger up around Evan's cock. Evan bit his lip to try not to moan. Jon started to kiss up his neck. That made Evan break into a moan.

"Jump." Jon demanded. Evan jumped and wrapped his legs around Jon's waist. Jon walked them over to the couch and toppled over Evan. He started to push in a little. Evan moaned a little. Jon pushed up until he got all the way in. Jon let Evan adjust. After a minute Evan said, "Move." Jon started out slowly. He started to pick up speed a little. Evan broke into a pant with moans here and there. Jon leaned down and started to nibble on Evan's ear. "M-Master. C-c-can I cum?" Evan panted/moaned out. Jon thrusted harder. "Not yet my kitten." Jon said. Evan moaned and arched his back.

Jon's thrusts started to get sloppy. "You may cum, Kitten." Jon said. Not even 5 seconds after and Evan releases on Jon's and his chest. Jon came inside of Evan and rode out his high a little and then pulled out. "I was not expecting that. But I enjoyed it~" Jon said with a smirk. Evan sat up and kissed Jon. Not in  lustful way, just to taste his lip again.

This is an easy one. So figure out who's is who's. I'm have 2 more drafts, plus the ones on my other computer. More gayness coming your way!