CraigxJonxEvan (Bet)

This one won. Sorry if you didn't want it. I did a short poll. Tiny time. I might do the other too though.

Bottom: Craig.

Kinks: Master/Daddy/Foxy (You'll see), Crossdressing

(3rd POV)

The sweet, innocent, stupid Craig decide to say, "Bet me." Tyler beinh the sly mother fucker he is, made Craig wear a fox outfit to his crushes house. Not one crush, two crushes. If he lost and he did. He was waiting in his crushes house. He knew where the spare key was because they told him. Jon and Evan walk into the living room to see their crush wearing this.

They both bit their lip as they saw Craig pace around, not know that they were watching every move that he was doing. From looking at the fluuffy (prounocned *suck at spelling* floo-fie) tail to the way Craig's hips sway as he paces. "Why hello~" The doms say in sync. Craig's eyes widen and he turns to face him. "H-hey. It was a bet. Sorry if you are uncomfortable or anything. Its just that I was betted to comple-" Craig was cut off by Jon kissing him. Craig melted into the kiss.

They soon started to have a heated make out session and Evan started to kiss down Craig's neck. Evan hit Craig's sweet spot making the silver haired boy moan out. (MINI HAS SILVER HAIR NOW BTW! I SAW IT ON SNAPCHAT IT LOOKS SO GOOD!) Evan started to bite down on the spot making Craig moan more. Jon and Craig pull away to breath. Craig was a painting mess and Jon went to the other side of Craig's neck.

Craig's legs went weak from the pleasure he was receiving. The tops detached themselves from the bottom's neck. "Jump." Craig did as told. His legs went around Jon's waist, though it was hard with the tight dress, and they headed upstairs. Jon's hand went lower than it should've had and squeezed Craig's ass. Craig moan and squealed in surprise. Evan turned around to see what has happened and got a view of Craig wearing orange panties along with the outfit. Evan bit his lip and turned around and walked to the bedroom.

When they reach the bedroom Craig is thrown on the bed. He bounces a little and giggle. Evan and Jon smirked as they walk over to the little sub. Craig gets on his hands and knees on the bed. The doms start to undress and the sub watches them with lust clouding his eyes. Jon gets in front of Craig. He looks up with innocent eyes and kitten licks Jon's member. Jon bits his lip, holding in a moan.

Evan gets behind Craig and pulls up his dress enough to get a full shot of Craig's ass. Craig started to suck down on Jon's dick. Jon finally let out a moan. Craig started to bob his head and Evan slowly pulled down his panties. Jon grips Craig's hair and thruster up. Craig moaned, making Jon harder. Evan pulls down the panties and get them fully off.

Jon pulls Craig off of him. Jon and Craig were out of breath. Craig sat up and Jon pulled off Craig's dress. "Such a pretty fox~" Jon whispered in Craig's ear, making him shiver. Evan started to kiss down Craig's back, sending more shivers. Jon snakes his hand around Craig's dick. Craig moans out. "Daddy." He squealed out. "Is that me?~" Jon said. Craig nodded. "Then call me Master, Foxy." Evan said in Craig's ear.

"Ok Master." Craig replied. Evan lubed up 3 of his fingers with his saliva and pushed one in Craig's ass. Craig let out a low pitched moan. Evan started to push in and out quickly. Then added a second finger. Jon used his free hand and touched himself at the sight of Craig. Evan stuck in his third finger. "Mmmm. M-master. More please." Craig begged. Evan took out his fingers and soon replaced it with the tip of his dick. (Assistant Principal walks in front of me then behind me) Craig moaned out loudly and gripped on Jon's shoulders. "It'll feel better. I promise." Jon whispered. Craig nodded.

Evan pushed himself fully in. Craig moaned in pain and pleasure. "M-move." Craig said after a little bit. Evan started started slowly thrust. Craig bit his lip and hid his face in the crook of Jon's neck. Jon pumped Craig's member faster. Craig became a moaning mess. "Faster~" Craig moaned out. Jon let go of Craig's dick and Evan pulls out. Craig whimpers at the lost. Evan sat back and pulled Craig on his lap. Craig pushed himself down on Evan's dick, moaning in the process.

Jon pumped himself before getting up behind Craig and pushing himself in slowly. Craig cursed out some things along with Evan and Jon's names. Once Jon was fully in, the tops thrusted up slowly. "Minimum. Soon f-full~" Craig said. The boys picked up the pace making Craig become a moaning mess again. Craig was huffing every now and then, throwing the tops names in the mixture of moans.

"I n-need to c-cum." Craig said. "Come for us, Foxy~" Evan and Jon said. With a huff and a moan, Craig came on Evan's chest. After a few more thrusts. The two tops came inside of Craig. They stayed like that for a little, catching their breath. "I lost the bet. Yet I fucking won." Craig said, clearly out of breath. Evan and Jon chuckle. "So did we." Evan said. "I love you guys." Craig said. "We love you too." Evan and Jon said in sync.

I wrote some at home. Some at school. And a lot on the bus surrounded by innocent little children. Yay? Alright. I am in the smut writing mood so expect the other three some either today or tomorrow! As always, more gay coming your way!

-Kasey Kat