Minicat

Requested by mah friend.

Top: Tyler
NOT DATING

Tyler's POV

I was laying on the couch watching Netflix. I heard a knock on the door. I got up and answered the door. I saw Craig. The guy I have been crushing over forever. I let him in and closed the door. "Hey Cra~" I was cut off by him kissing me. I kissed back. I bit his lip to ask for an entrance. He declined. I growled and squeezed his dick. He gasped and I stuck my tongue in his mouth. I heard him moan. Our tongues danced together. I pull away. I hear him whine a little. "Let's take this upstairs." I said seductively. He nodded. I took him upstairs. I lay him on the bed and kiss him roughly. I pull away and take off our shirts. Craig starts to undo my pants while I undo his. We got everything off. I get up and get my blindfold. Yes. I'm kinky. Don't judge. I walk over to him and blindfold him. "T-Tyler. What are you doing?" He asked a little scared. "Shhh. Your in good hands. Just one of my kinks, princess." I said while rubbing his dick. He moaned. I started to suck his cock.

(Craig's POV)

I moaned. Tyler was gentle but also a little rough and kinky. "I need you." I moaned out. He kept going. Fuck I need to be more kinky. "Daddy please fuck me." I whined. He stopped. "You want Daddy to fuck you, princess." He asked. "Yes Daddy." I moaned. I feel him get up and lift my legs in the air. I also a cap open. Lube. I felt the tip of his dick go in my ass. I moan in pleasure and pain. He went in deeper. "DADDY!" I screamed. "Yes princess." He said seductively. "Go faster please." He started to thrust faster. I was a moaning mess. He came down and kissed me. He started to thrust his hand on my dick. I moaned in his mouth. I felt his dick twitch inside of me. I started to bounce on him. He moaned and flipped me over. "Ride me." He demanded. I started to bounce on him. We both moaned. "Daddy I'm about to come." I moaned. "Cum with me princess." I bounced a little more and we came together. He took of my blindfold and I got off of him. I started to lick the cum of his chest. When I was done Tyler said, "Imma take a shower. Come with me." I laughed and said, "I just did." He laughed and we went in the bathtub and had round two.

I know I suck. Little less kinky. Remember requests are open!