JonxCraigxTyler (Costume Party)

Here is the other three some. I know it is late to have a Halloween one shot but idfc. Enjoy!

Bottom: Jon

Kinks: Tied up, Daddy(ies), name-calling.

(Jon's POV)

We were having a Halloween party at Evan's house tonight and I love the color blue and teddy bears so I wore this.

I know it is kind of sexual and slutty but I don't give two shits. I got in my car and drove to Evan's house. I knock on the door and Evan answers. "Damnnnnnn. If I wasn't single and a bottom I would've been fucking you by now." He says, looking up and down on me. I giggle. "Too bad you are with Luke." I said. He chuckled. "Not really. He's a good fucker. Now come inside. You look like you are freezing." He said, opening the door so I can come in. Lui came up to me and looked at my costume. "Alcohol is over there. But its bad." He said in his squeaker voice. I laugh and get a beer.

(Time skip!)

So all the guys have seen my costume and liked it. Then again we are such a gay squad. Everyone is tipsy or drunk. I was a mixture of both. I still had self control. "Lets watch a movie!" Lui yelled. The guys agreed. "Jon go pick a movie." Luke said. I nod and go to the shelf with the movies. There was scary movies on the bottom so I bent over and picked one.

(Tyler's POV)

God fucking damn it. Why did Jon have to wear that. He bent over and picked up a movie. I bit my lip. I look over to the guys to see if they noticed. All but Craig didn't. He was biting his lip too. "He's mine." Craig whispered to me. "No. He is mine bitch." I whispered back. He glared at me. Jon put the movie in and sat between me and Craig. We sat and watched the movie.

(Time skip to when the party ends.)

The party ends. "Hey. Jon I can help you get home. I'm sober cause I only had one beer." I offered. He smiles and nods. "I can come with. I don't have a car anyways." Craig said. "I am  already taking him home." I stated. "It's fine. You both can come with me." Jon said. Me and Craig looked at each other then nodded. We went in Jon's car and he handed me the keys cause I was driving. He told me the directions to his house. We reach the house.

It's a simple cozy him. Two story. We walk inside. Jon took off the fur boots. He slides on the hardwood floor and giggles. I take off my shoes and Craig does the same. We all walk into the kitchen. Jon goes to the fridge and opens it. "What would you guys want?" Jon says, bending down to grab something. You. "You want a popsicle?!" Jon asks cheerfully, closing the fridge door and opening the freezer door. "Sure." Me and Craig said in sync.

Jon pulls out three popsicles and hands us ours. We open them and start to eat them. Jon sits on the kitchen counter. I look around and realize that he has a big kitchen. Jon started to deep throat his popsicle. Craig and I blushed red as we noticed he didn't have a gag reflex. He pulls it out with a pop and giggles. "And that is how you do it." He said. I chuckle.

We finish our popsicles. "Want to go play games?" Jon asked. "Sure." We said. We walk upstairs to Jon's bedroom and sit on the floor. He starts to set up everything. "Before we start playing, I'm gonna take a shower and change." Jon said. I mentally whine that he has to take that off. "Okay." I said and Craig nodded. Jon collects clothes and goes and takes a shower. "Listen hear." Craig said. "Jon is mine. I don't care what you say. He will forever be mine." I raise my eyebrows at him. "You never know. He could like me better. So don't go around saying he is yours." I growl at Craig. We start to quietly argue about who Jon's is.

We hear a cough and look at the doorway. "Why can't you both have me?" Jon asks, shyly. "Okay." Craig says, smirking. I just smile and nod. Jon walks up to Craig and starts to kiss him and sits in his lap. I take a second and see what Jon is wearing. He was wearing loose short-shorts and a kind of tight tank-top. His hair was still wet. I go up behind him and grab his ass. I heard him moan in the kiss. I smirk and kiss his neck. Jon and Craig pull away from the kiss to breathe.

I kiss down and bit on Jon's collar bone. He moans out. Craig starts to suck on the other side of Jon's neck.  I start to kneed Jon's ass. Jon moans and hides his face in the crook of Craig's neck. Craig starts to palm Jon through his shorts. "Daddy!" He squeaked out. Craig and I stopped and looked at each other and then smirked. "Can we both be your Daddy?~" I whispered in Jon's ear. "Please~" Jon breathed out. He grinded on me a bit. I groan a little. "What are your the kinks?" Craig asked. "Being tied up." Jon moaned. "And name calling." He huffed out. Craig and I smirked. "Where's the rope?" I ask. "C-Closet." Jon said. I get up and go to the closet. When I turn to face them. They are on the bed and Jon is stripped to his boxers.

(Jon's POV)

"Staring without me?" I hear Tyler ask. Craig started to kiss down my chest. Tyler takes my hands and ties them to the bed. Craig pulls off my boxers. He lifts up my legs and I feel something wet on my hole. I realize it's Craig's tongue. I moan. He starts to thrust his tongue in and out. I throw my head back moaning. "You like that, slut." Tyler said. "Yes Daddy~ I really like thAT!" I screamed the last little bit as I felt fingers be shoved up my ass and Craig pulling his head away. I breathe heavily as the fingers slowly thrust in and out of me. I moan as the movements got fast and whine when the taken out. I look down and see Tyler lining up with my hole. Craig comes up and puts his member on my lips and I lick up. "Don't tease you cock lover." Craig said sternly. I moan and start to deep throat him. I feel the tip of Tyler's dick go in me. I moan around Craig's dick, which makes it grow harder.

Craig starts to fuck my mouth and Tyler thrust in deeply. I let out a muffled moan. Tyler starts to thrust hard and fast and me. Craig goes faster and soon cums in my mouth. I swallow and moan really loudly as Tyler hits my prostate. "Ahhh~ Dahhh dyy!" I moan out loudly. Craig starts to palm my dick. I moan louder somehow and Tyler goes godspeed. I let out a loud and shakey moan as I cum. I feel Tyler cum inside of me. He rides out his high and pulls out. I'm breathing heavily. "My turn~" Craig purrs out. I roll my head back and huff.

This is very late. IDFC! I'm tired and feel like this is shit and rushed at the end. I'm bored. pft. *sticks out tongue* Should I make a part 2??? AS ALWAYS! More Gay, coming your way! Buh bye!

~ Kasey Kat