H2OVanoss

A/N: This was a request by @H2Ocosmicpsycho requests are open.

Top: Delirious.

A/N: Vanoss does wear girl clothes in this. And they are already dating.

(Evan's POV)

I was in my favorite dress. Playing with the skirt part waiting for Jonathan to come home. I was sitting on my bed. I heard a door open. "Baby! I'm home!" Jon yelled. "I'm upstairs!" I yelled, not wanting to get up. I heard him come upstairs and open the door. I see him bite his lip at my dress. "Like what yo~" I was cut of by him kissing me. I moaned in the process. He took that as an a vantage and stuck his tongue in my mouth. I started to moan and palm his boner through his pants. I heard him moan a little. He pushed me back and growled at me. I bit my lip as he starts to undress. "Like what you see?" He asks. I nodded and he starts to undress me. Slowly and teasingly. "Master please hurry up." I moaned. He quickened his pace. He put 2 finger in front my face. "Suck, kitten." He demanded. I started to suck his fingers. He moved down to my dick and started to suck it. I moaned as he deep throated. He removed his fingers and stuck them up my ass. "Jonathan." I moaned. Regretting it instantly. He pulled his mouth off my dick. "What's my name?" He said sternly. "M-Master." I stuttered. "That's not what you said before. Know you have to be punished." He said with a husky voice. I gulped letting him know that I was scared. But I secretly loved his punishments. He took his fingers out and went to the kink box. He grabbed rope and a blindfold. He tied my up and blindfolded me. "Know for your punishment you can not touch or look at all." He said. I nodded. "Use words kitten!" He said. "Y-Y-Yes Master." I said, a little scared. He lifted me up. "Count for me." He smacked my ass.
"One."
*smack*
"Two."
*smack*
"Three."
*smack*
"Four."
*smack*
"F-F-Five." I finished.
"Know time for your actual punishment." He said huskily. I felt a sharp pain in my ass. "MASTER!" I screamed/moaned. "Yes kitten." He said. "It hurts." I whined. "I know kitten. It'll feel better." I nodded. He pulled out and slammed back in. He started to thrust faster. I was a moaning mess under him. He leaned down and kissed me roughly. I moaned in the kiss. He pulled away. "Gotta be a little quite. We have neighbors." He said. "Then they know that I belong to you." I said. I guess that turned him on even more, because he started to thrust harder. "Jonny Master. I'm gonna come." I moaned. "Me too kitten. Come with me." Right after he said that we both came. I felt him lick the cum off my chest. "Mmmmmm. All clean." He said. He dipped his finger on the spot he missed and stuck it in my mouth. My tounge swirled around his fingers. I hear him slightly moan. "If you keep doing that, I'm going to fuck your mouth, kitten." He said and took his fingers out. "I'm fine with that master." I said. He untied my hands and I sat on my knees. I went to take my blindfold off but Master swatted my hand away. "Not yet, kitten." "Yes Mas~" I felt a full dick go in my mouth. I started to bob my head up and down. I heard him moan. He took my blindfold off. "I wanna see your pretty eyes." He said. I looked him straight in the eyes and started to play with his balls. He moaned and threw his head back in pleasure. I started to deep throat him. He started to thrust. I gagged a little but ignored it. My nose touched his skin. His dick halfway down my throat. I felt him shot his seed down. He pulled out. I whined at the loss. "How about we have round two in the bathtub." He asked. More like demanded. I nod and we walked to the shower for round two.

A/N Sorry it took so long. Been busy with things. Remember Requests are open! Have a cookie for your patience! :)