BrOhm (Murder Master)

This is a one-shot that has been in my drafts for about a year so have at it. Uploads may be a lot slower or faster at the moment. IDK if im gonna ignore everything or write till my feelings go away so. :p.

Top!Ohm

Kinks: master/kitten, cross-dressing

(3rd Person POV)

Bryce was in his little skirt and crop top dancing around the house in the middle of the woods, away from reality. He was a kitten. His master, well, was a murderer. Glad You Came by Timeflies was playing. Ohm was on the couch watching his little kitty dance to the sex song. "Take a walk with me. Lean with it and rock with me" The song played. Bryce swayed his hips at the rhythm. Ohm got up and went up behind Bryce and bit on his neck. Bryce squealed. "You've been a bad boy. Teasing Master like that." Ohm said. Bryce grind against him. "Then punish me~" Bryce replied. Ryan growled really low. Bryce got a little scared. Low growl meant hard punishment. But also got excited by that. He loved his punishments. Ryan took off his shirt and Bryce's crop top. Ryan bit his kitten's sweet spot, earning a mewl from Bryce. Then a moaned. Ryan's hand went up his skirt. He traced the panties.

Bryce moaned when Master's hand traced over his cock. Ryan retracted his hands. Bryce knows not to huff at Ryan, so he didn't. Ryan started to undo his pants and boxers, letting his hard dick hang freely. "Turn and on knees," Ryan demanded. Bryce did just that. He put one hand at the base of his Master's dick and rubbed up and down. Ryan moaned. "No teasing." He said. Bryce nodded and sucked in on his Master's cock. Ryan moaned and gripped Bryce's hair. Ryan was close, so he pulled Bryce up and kissed him. Ryan licked Bryce's lip, asking for permission. Bryce parted his lips for his master. Ryan started to palm Bryce. He let out a shaky moan in Ryan's lips.

Ryan pulls away and sits on the couch again. Bryce makes his way over to him. "You know, it's not fair that you are still wearing clothes," Ryan said in a husky voice. Bryce giggle and took off his shirt and Ryan did the same to himself. Bryce shimmied off his skirt and teasingly took off his panties. Ryan growled and pulled Bryce in his lap. Bryce gasps as his master suck on his neck. Ryan took three fingers to Bryce's lips and Bryce started to suck on them. Ryan kisses down to Bryce's collarbone and started to suck on his sweet spot. Bryce moaned and Ryan took his fingers out of his kitten's mouth.

Ryan traced his finger around Bryce's ass before thrusting his 2 of his fingers in. Bryce moaned out. "You like it when Master fucks you with his fingers, huh?" Ryan whispered in his kitten's ear. Ryan added a third finger. Ryan's fingers brushed against Bryce's prostate. Bryce moaned loudly and gripped Ryan's shoulder. Ryan took out his fingers and switched positions so that Bryce is under him. Ryan pushes the tip of his dick in. Bryce whimpers. They may have done this many times, but Bryce is still tight. Ryan slowly pushes in all the way.

"Please~ Move." Bryce moans out. Ryan starts to thrust slowly. Each time lightly touching Bryce's prostate. "Ahh. More~ fuck. PleasE!" Bryce moaned out. Ryan started to thrust harder and faster. Bryce threw his head back and moaned loudly. Bryce overwhelmed with pleasure, came suddenly. Ryan groaned, thrusts becoming sloppier. After a while, he came.

That ending is so fuckin sloppy im sorry. im tired and it midnight. yay.

As always, more gay coming your way!

~ Kasey Kat