Miniohm (The Boy Angel) draft

Hi!

Top and Demon!Ohm

Crossdresser and Angel!Mini

I hope this is what you meant by girl Craig... And Craig is the princess of the angels. Though everyone calls him the prince, he'd rather be a princess.

Kinks: Princess, Crossdressing.

----------

(Craig's POV)

"Prince? Are you paying attention?" My private teacher asked. I hate being called Prince. I want someone who calls me Princess. "Hmm. Yeah." I said. Though I'm really not. I'm day dreaming of someone to take me away from here. I want out of here so bad that I wish a demon would capture me. I look at the time. "It's 5:30, sir. I have dinner to attend to." I said, grabbing my stuff and walking out the door. I take my stuff to my room. I look under my bed to see if my bag is still there. Tonight is the night I run away. I lean up and walk out of my room and go to the dining room. I see food already on my plate. No one talks at dinner. We eat in silence. "How's it going Craig? Still wanting to be a girl?" My brother teases. I glare at him. "You still want me to not tell Mom and Dad about you sleeping around with village girls?" I snap back. My mom and dad snap there heads up. "You have been doing what?!" My dad yelled. My brother glares hard at me. "Craigy. Go upstairs please. We have something to discuss with your brother." My mom said. I nodded. "Bye dad. Bye mom. Love you!" I said. This is my chance.

I run upstairs to my room. I grab my bag and put it on my bed. I walk over to my closet and grab my short white dress that allows my angel wings to be out. I take off my clothes and put that on. My wings are free from hiding under my shirt. I put on my white heels. I grab my bag and open up the window doors that lead to my balcony. I spread my wings. "Goodbye people." I say. I fly upwards and go to the woods. I drop down when I see an opening. I let out a loud breath. "Ah. Freedom." I said out loud. I hear a snicker. I tense up. "Well. Well. Well. An angel that is a boy and wears a dress. And is also a princess." I heard a male voice said. I smile a bit at him calling me a princess. "Oh so like being a princess?" He said. I nodded.

I see a demon step out of the shadows. My breath hitches. He steps closer to me. I just stand there. He walks a bit faster. I'm not letting him know that I'm scared. He gets really close to me.
"I'm Ryan." He says. "Craig." He smiles. "What are you doing here?" Ryan asks. "I-I ran away from the castle." I said. He smirks and leans down. "Then you'll be coming with me." He whispers in my ear. Before I could protest he grabs me and we teleport to Hell. Though we are in a room. The room has a bunny tsun tsun on the desk. I awe at it. Ryan chuckles from behind me.

He grabs my waist and pulls me closer. I can feel his hard cock on my ass. I grind on him to tease. He growls loudly and pulls on my wing. I moan out loud. I feel his breath by my ear. "So you like that?" He whispers in my ear. I nodded and he pulled the wing harder. I moan louder and grind against him harder. His other hand traced my v-line, going lower every time he went down. He started to palm me through the short dress. I moan a little. He stopped and said, "Undress and on bed. Now." He said. I complied. What? He's hot as fuck. I sit on the bed and he comes in front of me. He leans down and kisses my me. I trace my hands down his chest and tug on his jeans. I pull them and his boxers down. He pulls away and takes off his shirt. I stare at his abs. He chuckles.

Ryan pushes me down on the bed, kissing down my neck. I moan once he nibbled on my sweet spot. He grinds on me making me moan more. He stuck two fingers to my lips and I sucked down on them. I swirl my tongue.