Jacqueline~Prologue

I leaned against the wooden fence. I looked into the peep-hole and adjusted the zoom, just so it would capture it perfectly. I looked at my watch, two more minutes and I would have the perfect picture. The view was breathtaking, but I was waiting for the perfect lighting. I checked my camera's storage, it was almost full of perfect pictures. This picture was going to be different though. At 6:45:20 yesterday I caught sight of the prettiest view that a camera could capture. It was going to be mine. My watch read 6:45:10. My camera set to sports mode, I snapped until 6:45:45. That was roughly 40 photos. I quickly open up my storage and flip through the photos and breathe a sigh of relief.

"Finally."

I was looking for the perfect nature shot for the front of our school's magazine. I can't edit it, or else it wouldn't be natural. If I didn't have this picture it would not be perfect. The sun was setting, so I had to hurry before I missed curfew. Hopefully, I would make best cover of the year. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First edited post of the series! I will edit as I go, just know that it is a process. Eventually I will make it to the 22nd chapter and I might add more, I might make a second book. We shall see... 

~Wisdomgoddess12