Chapter 4: Stefan

I was afraid I had done something wrong. She looked so startled. So taken aback.

"I'm her.... I'll show you around." She stuttered out.

"Okay. Here is my schedule. Maybe we will have some classes together." For some emphasis I through in a wink.

She took a breath. She obviously knew her own schedule already, because she just skimmed my schedule before replying.

"Yeah. We have first, fourth, fifth and eighth together."

Yes. I was hoping had classes together.

"That means we have fourth hour together!" Her best friend chimed in.

"Cool." I replied.

But I wanted to confess everything to her so bad. She was utterly perfect. A part of me was willing to sacrifice the little reputation I have formed already. But I had no choice.

"Well, first hour is by the main hall, but since I am you mentor I will be showing you all of your class to you... so yeah."

"Okay."

"Well, If you want breakfast, it cost a dollar if your not on free and reduced."

"Ight. I got one. I'll be seeing you later." I turned around cringing in part to the awkward atmosphere.

I go to get breakfast, still eavesdropping on their excited and loud conversation. I think they said something about tofu? I don't even know. My phone goes off with a text.

I got a new phone, Facebook, Snapchat, and I even got an Instagram when I moved from my old school. Although, I started these accounts this summer so they weren't creepily started as soon as school did. Methodically building it all based on the fact that he did a social media cleanse the year prior.

But my notification read...

(3) New Messages from Kylie Webster
(1) Missed Call from Kylie Webster
(1) New Voicemail
Instagram: (5) KyyyySpammm: Where di...

How did she find me....?