Taco bell

Sarah

Oh? what the hell? why is Jenna smiling on stage with the guys?

"How did she get up there?" I shouted to Julia.

She shrugged, completely ignoring me as carter reached down to lift her up and on stage. Screeches erupted from the crowd and before I knew it Cameron Dallas was lifting me up on stage. I turned to Jenna and the blood rising to her cheeks from looking at Matthew was completely obvious, and kind of adorable.

Jenna

Once the show was over, the guys offered to take us to the Taco Bell I met them at. Of course we agreed in a heartbeat.

"So where are you guys from?"I asked ordering a new Baja blast, everybody in a huddle around the register.

"before this whole Magcon deal, I lived in chino, California," Cameron said.

"Usually people already know where I live when they meet me." he continued.

"Well I was kinda barely introduced to this magcon thing about a week ago." I explained.

"what a fake fan!" he exaggerated as my order number was called and my drink was handed to me.

After I paid, I walked outside then sat at the nearest bench. I pulled out my phone and went through my twitter and saw a bunch of hate tweets to me about how the girls and I shouldn't have been on the stage because we 'didn't deserve it.'

Like how do you even earn that? Do you win a prize if you do get up on the stage? Aren't there girls that get pulled on stage every meet up?

"What's up!" Matt exclaimed jumping right next to me. I gasped in shock and this time, I only dropped my straw.

"Uh nothing much." I stammered while stuffing my phone into my pocket.

To me this whole thing on Twitter is huge. I've never really been in this situation, where people hate me and send indirect hate towards my friends and I, only seen it in movies. feels strange and kind of unpleasant.

"So uh do you live around here or are you only here for the show?" He asked with a little twinkle in his eyes.

"Um I'm from, Texas. And I'm only here for the summer." I stuttered.

Am I nervous because mentally I'm freaking out about Twitter slowly, or because this gorgeous boy was talking to me?

"okay how about we ditch this cheap Taco Bell and I take you out to like a real restaurant or something?" he asked out of nowhere with a sudden burst of confidence.

"Not an actual restaurant, way too expensive." I smiled, his eyes were wondering everywhere and observing everything in his range of view, everything except for me.

"So then where?" He asked, still not looking at me.

I smiled and grabbed his hand and felt all fluttery. His head shot straight down at our hands, mine on top of his. I laughed and lifted my hand off of his.

"Let's see a day movie?" I suggested, tugging at his lower arm.

"how about a scary movie?" he flashed me a white smile.

Even though I'm kind of scared to watch scary movies, I wanted to get to know this guy more. There's only so much a fangirl can tell you.

I nodded and off we started walking down the street and away from the Taco Bell.

"so since we're gonna be walking a few blocks, let's talk." I said suddenly with a smirk.