Forgiveness

Matthew

"Jay," I started. "i can only forgive you if you promise to never ever do this to me again."

"Wait, what do you want me to promise?" she hissed. "I'm not your girlfriend Matthew."

I backed away in confusion. Did I really not ask her out? That is defiantly going to be a problem, because I like her a lot and I don't want anybody all over her, I just want to be able to call her my girl, my love, mine.

"I'm sorry," I said and walked away. I stopped after 5 steps and turned around. "and you don't have to apologize for anything I'm just overthinking." I looked her in the eyes and mumbled a quiet "I'm sorry."

As I kept walking I heard her crutches clicking on the floor and some fumbling before she called my name loudly. I immediately turned around to face her.

"Yes?" I asked.

"can you take me out of here?" she asked with an unintentional curl falling over her face.

I walked over to her and put my arm around her shoulders and began walking with her towards the elevator. once we were in and headed to the lobby I looked at her and she smiled. The piece of hair that was still in front of her face was still there. I reached and brushed it behind her ear, causing her to look at me, still smiling.

My eyes wandered from her lips to her eyes, then back to her lips. suddenly I was leaning in and so was she. Our lips met in middle and an explosion of feelings erupted all over my body.

The elevator sounded, then opened up ending the kiss.

Jays pov

What just happened? I feel something in my stomach that makes me nervous and it feels like I've been shocked. but, I like it.

"MATT!" I called. he quickly turned around, "what is it?" He said so softly I could barely hear him.

"Please, can you take me out of here?" I said. what was I saying? I looked up and saw him smile . I just giggled as he carried me bridal style out of the hallway and into the elevator.

I looked up at him and he slightly turned his head to match my gaze. I could feel the heat in my stomach rush to my face.

He slowly leaned in and stopped half an inch away from my face and I starts to lean as well closing the space between us. when my lips met his it was as if a firework was lit in my stomach and exploded because there was nonstop sparks throughout my body.

"Nice!" a familiar voice obnoxiously yelled.

"So, let's go?" I asked her and she nodded.

"okay, there's a secret that Hayes has kept from us all. He has a girlfriend, Gabby." Cameron explained.

"not a secret to me, I've known since they first got together. He told me first." I told him.

"well I cant wait to meet her." Jay said.

.

.

Jesus this is the worst crap ive ever written but please remember that I wrote this three years ago. I WASNT EVEN A REAL WRITER THEN. now im taking classes and college courses.

(for those of you that I know irl, 1, gtfo of my Wattpad you weirdo 2, I do take online writing courses and listen to lectures *insert middle finger* 3, GTFO OF MY WATTPAD WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE OMG!!!)