What?

A/N
if you're reading this,

I'm jk ily, but please wait

I'm jk ily, but please wait. I haven't gotten to this chapter yet.
(I'm gonna add this to a chapter if I haven't gotten to edit it yet)

Matthew
she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Jenna! thank goodness you're okay!" I said.

"Who are you and why are you here?" She asked.

I smiled slightly at the fact that she was at least awake. But it quickly faded, knowing that this girl, the one that paid so much money to meet me today, doesn't know who I am. I've only known her for like a day but it's been the best day ever.

"what's the last thing you remember?" I asked.

"I remember Jules driving us to a magcon thing. then nothing. I'm gonna ask again, who are you?"

jay

he was about to say something but he was interrupted by four people running into the room panting as if they had just run a marathon.

"Is she okay?" Jules asked.

"Matt tell us what's wrong with her!" sarah asked between tears.

"I have to go guys." He said. I looked at him with sad eyes and before I could blink his lips pecked mine. His lips sent a shock throughout me, maybe it was just the fact that I hadn't been kissed in so long that I enjoyed it.

"Wait come back," Was all I managed before going back to sleep.

-

Matthew

I was sitting next to jay waiting for her to wake up but she just wouldn't. I decided to text Taylor.

to: Taylor

dude bring me a Carmel frappe from Starbucks please

from; Taylor

why

to taylor

because you're a nice person and I'm still at the hospital with her

from: taylor

k be there in a bit.

I locked my phone and continued to talk to glance over to jay and back to my hands until Taylor got here.

"Is that her?" Taylor asked looking into the room.

"Yes but she doesn't remember anything." I said looking down.

Taylor

I can't believe how beautiful she was, her chocolate brown hair completed the perfection already settled in her. I didn't really get a good look at her during magcon but I wish I did.
I walked over to her while Matt went to the vending machine for some gum. I sighed and she shifted before opening her eyes slowly.

"Hey girl, you probably don't know it but I'm Taylor Caniff," I said. "I'm here from magcon and I'm pretty sure you're familiar with the term."

"you're Taylor Caniff." She said while hiding her face under the blankets.

jay

"Yes that's me." he nodded I kinda squealed because I remember going to magcon with that same dork.

"Where's Matt?" I asked sitting up in the bed. I turned to face him and he shrugged.

"Maybe he's..." He started to say as Matt entered the room.

As soon as our eyes met dropped his gum and engulfed me in a killer hug.

"Do you remember me?" I looked him up and down, and nodded.

The neon green cast on my foot didn't really bother me. I didn't even notice it to be honest.

Okay thanks for reading my story I have really bad writers block right now sorry this is a filler.
2 votes for the next chapter tho
Comment
Vote
And share
💋💚💙