clubbing

Jays pov

when I woke up from matts bed I looked at the time.

3 am. great, but why did I hear giggling? who was up? I grabbed the lamp next to the bed and tiptoed through the room and to the door. I saw a figure wearing only white clothing. I swung the door open and chucked the lamp at the head of whoever was outside. there was nobody so I just flinched when the vase broke on the floor, I think I can pay for that. but I still heard that dreadful giggling.

I went to Sarah's room to ask if they heard it too, I think its coming from her room! I pushed the door wide open and found Sarah with a stranger in the bed "Sarah!" I yelled.

"oh my gosh this isn't what it looks like, I promise." I shook my head In disbelief. why would she do this to Cameron. the guy that she was with got out of bed and his length touched me while he went to the bathroom laughing. "you're such a bitch." I whispered to her and wiped my hand on her bed.

"and you're a dickhead!" I shouted through the bathroom door on my way out of that disgusting place. ugh people can be horrible. Cameron was waiting outside of the door, oh no he heard everything.

"cam, bro I'm sorry I didn't know she would-" he held his hand to my face telling me to stop. "save it, I knew she wasn't into me." he looked shattered.

"bee doo bee doo club police! we going to the club!" I said taking him by the hand to my room. he started to laugh. good, my plan was working.  mwahaha.

I threw a shirt at him and told him to put it on. "I look fabulous." he said striking a pose. "oh my god you are so stupid! but that's why were homies." I grabbed my purple dress and walked to the bathroom to change very quickly because I didn't want to wake anyone up. I almost forgot that it was around 3 or 4 in the morning. I woke up matt and told him that cam needed a bro to chill with, since I wasn't a bro myself.

*at the club*

" dude this is amazing!" I said rushing inside with cam and matt. there were so many people, OH MY PUMA IS THAT A KARAOKE MACHINE! WHAT IS AIR? I NEED TO GO AND SING! hold my shit!"  I said while going to request, "I need a doctor," by dr dre ft. Eminem and Skylar grey. I could rap out to that song any day.

Cameron's pov

I saw jay running to the karaoke set and requesting a song. wow she likes to sing a lot. I went to the bartender while jay sang, then rapped. wow she was good. I just ordered a coke float and drank it while scrolling through twitter.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder and turned to see a pretty girl, I smiled, "hi I'm Cameron.." I think that went well...

"my name is Ambar, you're not from around here are you?" she said. "nope, I'm here for Magcon but I'm staying here for about a week after so I can chill." she nodded. suddenly the mood changed, there was a slow song being played. "you want to dance?" I asked almost sweating. "totally!" she yelled taking my hand and running to the dance floor.

I grabbed her mid back and she rested her hands on my shoulders. we never broke rhythm, we swayed perfectly. she was perfect.

"so uh, before I leave, can I maybe have your number?" I asked trying to take it slowly. "only if you give me yours too!" she smiled.

matts pov

I had been slow dancing with jay for the past 3 minutes, and it was amazing, her hands were on my neck and mine were on her hips. gah I'm nervous I don't know how to dance and she's a professional at it.

 "jay you want to go to a diner?" I asked while raising my hands higher on her back. she looked at me with her adorable chocolate eyes. "yes," she ran to the table that I set her stuff on, and picked everything up, leaving it spotless. she turned around and raced back to me.

-at the diner-

"this place is sick!" she said. I looked around remembering everything, good bad and evil that happened here. I smiled, then frowned, then let a tear slip out. I quickly wiped it away before she could see.

"table for two?" a waitress asked coming to us with a 90's wardrobe. that's right, this was an old school diner. I looked at jay and nodded. it was now about 6 in the morning and the sun was sort of coming up. 

when we sat down and I took her menu and shook my head. "we're getting and extra large milkshake and using two straws. consider this our first official date." I said trying to sound confident. then it hit me, I haven't even asked her to be mine yet!

"what can I get y'all little loveburds' today?" she said with a heavy country accent. "one large milkshake please," I said. "wait a minute, is that lil Matty," I looked down because I used to come here a lot with- "so uh where's lil Mrs. madis-" I quickly interrupted her "uh so how long would that take?" I said while giving her the evil eye. "not long at all" she said skating away.

jays pov.

I scooted closer to matt and rested my head on his shoulder until he lifted his arm for me to scoot closer. "who's Madison?"I asked while playing with his fingers.

"uh," he said hesitating. "shes my ex. I used to come here a lot, but I stopped going wheni met her because she was a control freak."  I just looked at him and leaned towards him he saw me and did the same. I looked at his lips and back to his eyes, I closed mine just because and fully leaned in. I felt a shower of electricity when we continued.

for about a minute, this continued until the waitress cleared her throat. ugh.

we grabbed the milkshake and stuck to straws in, and drank it in less than five minutes. we just talked for an hour after that.

"so jay, I know we haven't known each other for a long time, but we sure have been through a lot. I was building up the courage to ask you this very question. will you, and your perfect self, be my girlfriend? will you be the one I would be able to call mine every single day?" he asked.  I think I nodded like a psychopath. "yes absolutely!" did it really take him this long to ask? ha.

.

.

.

.

.

okay wow. this touched my heart. so that thing with matt and Madison was the bad, what was the good and evil?

so I still need parts for

jack j's girlfriend

and Aarons girlfriend.

3 votes for the next chapter:) (that's when all of the girlfriends will be announced:)