Strength

okay guys I have an outfit for this chapter, its being worn by jay. credits to colorfulcottoncandy.

jays pov

"WHY HADN'T YOU TOLD ME BEFORE?!" matt yelled at me. I turned my face and he immediately apologized.

"I'm sorry its just that I don't want you to get hurt again." I laughed. " its only a tracker chip we can easily have it removed by a doctor. or I can cut it out. I've done it before."

He stood up and walked over beside me and sat down. I rested my head on his broad shoulder. he kissed my neck gently.

"babe im scared, I mean like we're totally trashed right now. we don't have a place to go to. we have three gang members after you and the guys. we've been through so much in a really short amount of time. I don't even know where anyone is." " shh its okay we'll figure something out. we always do."

I looked up at him and smiled. "then lets get out of here," he looked down at me, confused. " what do you mean get out of here? where would we go?" I thought for a second, then rested my head on his shoulder again. "everywhere."

I fell back onto the hotel bed and whimpered. the gunshot was still not completely healed yet, but at least there was a bandage on it so that it wouldn't mess up my new outfit.

"well we cant go anywhere right now because its like midnight. what do you wanna do?" he asked me falling right next to me on the bumpy bed. "whatever feels right." I said running a finger around his chest.

"so your saying,,?" I nodded because I knew what he was talking about right away.

OKAY THIS PART GETS RATED R SO YOU KNOW SKIP IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE DINGING PARTS.

"are you sure you're ready for this?" I nodded even though I had a gunshot in my stomach. this was going to be amazing and painful.

"whatever you want." he picked me up by my back and started to lift me and kiss my collar bone. "oh my god," I moaned.the kissing became more rough and before I knew it I was straddling him. He licked my bottom lip and I refused, he squeezed my butt causing me to moan and part my lips. he stuck his tongue in and wondered my mouth.i felt a bulge form below me, damn, there's no turning back now.

He lifted his shirt only breaking the kiss for a slight second before he continued. He tugged at my shirt telling me to take it off. I removed my hands from his neck and "accidentally" rubbed his crotch.

"Ohh," he moaned from the pleasure.

I removed my shirt and left me with only a skirt and a bra.he stared at my chest and I rolled my eyes.

"Eyes up here sweetheart." I said pointing to my face.he looked up and smiled."oh yea." he said.

He removed my skirt. The color drained from my face and felt a major déjà vu moment.

He took off his shorts and boxers at the same time. damn this was a beautiful sight to look at.

"Eyes up here hunny bunny" he said mocking my words.

I rolled my eyes and he jumped on top of me and started to kiss me roughly. I felt my bra unlatch behind me and off it came.i was now only in my panties.

He started to give me butterfly kisses on my neck and up my jawline.he slid his fingers through the loops of my panties and dragged them off.

I felt scared for some reason because he was about to swipe my v-card.

He ran his fingers over my body and earned a moan from me.

He positioned himself and looked at me deep in the eyes," you ready?" I nodded. he stuck it in really slowly and I scratched at the covers of the bed.

"Say my name!" he said as he started going faster and harder.

"Oh, Matt- Matthew," I said.

I arched my chest forward from the excitement.

"Ow!" I yelled as I accidentally hit my wound.

"We should stop," he said as he slid out of me. I turned to my side stretching my body out to get everything out of my system. He threw a shirt and underwear at me and I put them on and fell asleep with him right next to me.

"Vegas," I said.

"What?"

"Let's go to Vegas, it's nice over there." I whispered.

"Whatever you want babe. as long as I'm with you I'm okay."

.

.

YAAS finally I updated but uh this was awkward.

10 votes for the next as usual

Comment and share please💕

Who likes the outfit attached? I really love it! Again creds to ColorfulCottonCandy! Gawsh I love it!