Shots fired

Matts pov

Recap:

"Hey Matt, you're too late she's already out cold. I didn't know I could put her out cold in one hit to the head." He said behind me.

"You hit her!?" I yelled.

"Yup," I swung at him. Got him right in the chin. This was gonna get real dirty real fast.
.
.
I looked behind me at jay, her head tilted to the side and even though she was out cold she had tears streaming down her face. That snapped something in me worse than I can imagine. All of the memories came flooding into my head. All of the murders, the rapes, everything.

I turned back to Logan and he was looking at his bloody hand. His mouth was bleeding after that hit, but I didn't care. I took a step forward and socked him in the stomach. He leaned forward in pain, but that was a mistake.

"This is for little my butterfly you piece of-"

"Babe?" Jay said kind of out of it. I turned around and she had already sat up in place.

I ran around her bed and wrapped her in a giant hug. I was so relieved.

"Are you serious right now? Who do you think you are?" I heard Logan say behind me.

I turned around to only see him grinning like a madman. I walked up to him calmly hoping he wouldn't do anything he'd regret.

"Listen Logan if you don't leave us-" he punched me in the side of my neck. I looked up at him, fire burning in my soul. I knocked him down and punched him as many times as I could.

"Matt STOP!" I ignored her and kept hitting him. Until he bled. "please?" My hand froze in mid air. I turned around She had more tears in her eyes.

Jays pov.

"please?" I said hopelessly. He stopped hitting Logan and stared at me.

"Hurry let's get out of here!" I smiled happily and looked down.

"I can't." I said motioning to my stomach.

"I, I forgot" he said.

"But I will." I said looking at him.

I sat up and tried to step out of the bed. I almost fell but somehow Matt had gotten up to help me.

"Thanks." I said as he helped me walk out of the room, Logan still on the floor. I think it's time to tell Matt about it.

"Hey Matt I have to tell you something really important, about Logan."

Summers pov.

"Jc, Kian, Clara! Wait up I have to tell you something," I said running up to them all.

"What do you want summer?" Clara said obviously annoyed. I rolled my eyes.

"It doesn't have anything to do with you, it's jc. I need to talk to him." I looked down because I could feel Kian's eyes on me. I turned to him with worried eyes, he returned the look.

"What is it?" He asked.

"It's personal. Like red personal." As soon as I said red he looked up and let go of Clara's hand and grabbed my arm. He pushed me against a wall and looked me deep in my eyes.

"How the hell do you know about the reds?" I turned my face and stayed quiet.

He slapped me. "ANSWER ME DAMMIT!" I started to tear up and cry softly. Clara came behind him and yanked him away. She is sassy, but she's an amazing friend. "What the hell Jc?" I saw Kian run up to me and hug me.

"Are you okay girly?" He asked stroking my hair. I kind of nodded.

" no you're not come here." He pulled me aside to the bench. We had to leave the hotel because a bunch of guys had tried to kill Jc.

"Why did he hit you? Please tell me because if he hurts you again I don't think i could stop myself again from hitting him back. Please ba-" he stopped.

"What was that?" I asked blushing.

"I may or may not have almost called you babe, but to be honest I really like you that's why." He slapped his mouth shut.

"I mean," I cut him off. " it's okay I like you too," I said softly. He grinned from ear to ear. "Will you be my girlfriend then?" He asked. I nodded. I guess he forgot the question about jc.

I walked to Jc and pulled his head to mine and whispered to him,"the reds have jay and Matt, he told me earlier." I pulled away. He nodded. I turned back to Kian but jc grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug. "I'm so sorry summer." I just chuckled, "it's okay."

Nash's pov

Buzz buzz.

Ugh my stupid phone has been going off for like 15 minutes and I'm trying to sleep. I decided to finally answer.

"Hello?"

"NASH ITS CAMERON THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE MAN YOU HAVE TO COME DOWNTOWN PLEASE?" He screamed into his phone.

"Why? " I said.

"The reds, they found us."

I stood up quickly and kissed Ariel on her forehead. "I'll be back." I whispered to her sleeping body.

The reds are seriously going to get it this time. We already warned them. Now we have to kill them.
.
.
.
OMG my stupid iPad is always deleting this chapter and I hate it.

Well whatcha think? Was this worth the wait? *clicks* or nah?

What do you think jay has to tell Matt? Leave it in the comments... 10 votes for the next chapter.

Lolly pops and watermelons!🍭🍉