feelings

jays pov
I saw Taylor and matt walk away but I didn't think much of it, at the same time I wasn't so sure I should've left it alone.
I couldn't resist I had to go see for myself, what the heckaroo was going on. I snuck through the path that they went through, made a curve or two and found my way downstairs clicking with every step because of my cast, only to find matt walking away from a confused Taylor.
"matt, what happened?" I asked looking behind his shoulder and back at him. "don't worry about it, it was nothing, seriously." he tried to convince me. I just went along with it as he grabbed my hand and laced our fingers and led me upstairs.
"how long is Magcon going to be?" I asked matt. "two more days but we sometimes stay like a week after just chilling in the place that we rented or just exploring the state." I nodded to show that I was listening. how long are you going to be here?" he asked me stopping to look me in the eyes. "the summer." was all I said.
once we reached the elevator and the doors closed, he poked my face. I looked at him and stuck my tongue out. before I could open my eyes, he licked my tongue! "ewwwah!" I exaggerated. "come on I know and you know, that you liked it!" he said and I'm pretty sure I was blushing. I was about to lean in but the stupid elevator had to ruin the moment, again.
"ill get that kiss sometime, jay." he smirked. I opened my hotel room to only find gabby and Hayes having a heated make out session. I slowly popped my head out of the room and back into the hallway in shock. that totally escalated quickly.
I went to Julia's room and she was also having a make out session with carter as well. I think I'm mentally scarred for life. I turned to go to matts room. he shouldn't have anybody in his room, right?
I knock very gently and his face peers out of the small open space that he leaves open. "yesss?" he says in a creepy voice that kind of scares me. "i'm here to finish what I started." I said. he smiled and opened the door to an empty room.
I jumped onto his bed, well the one with his beanie on it. he jumped right next to me and started to tickle me. I started to laugh hysterically trying to tell him to stop but he wouldn't. I finally had the strength to knock him off of me and jump onto him instead. "ohh I like a girl that takes charge." he whispered. I leaned down and kissed his jawline while he whimpered. "what's wrong loser?" I asked while grabbing his neck, and making my way to his lips. he shook his head and pulled my face towards his and started to kiss me. at first it was very gentle, then it got really rough. he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I granted him.
his hands somehow made their way to my lower back, and mine at his neck. I started to let him take over and he got on top of me, leaving butterfly kisses along my neck until he reached my sweet spot and started to suck. I let out a small moan and felt him smile. he reached for my shirt and started to pull it up. I stopped him
"matt, I cant, at least not right now. maybe if we were together for a bit longer." he nodded and lied down right next to me. he took off his shirt and went to the bathroom to put on shorts. I went to my room to go get pajamas to spend the night at matts room, but I saw something almost expected. Taylor was kissing Josie, like, making out with her.
Taylor pov
"lets keep it pg here guys." dammit jay had to ruin our moment. Josie giggled under my chin while I hugged her for a long time. she opened the door and went inside her room and I was left with Josie. "well ill text you later cutie." she blushed and walked away. dang she was adorable. I saw jay walk out of her room in pajamas and head to matts room when all of a sudden three girls grab her and take her away. shit I have to tell matt.
"MATT, BRO!" I yelled and he came rushing to my side."what! where did jay go?" he asked me.
"she came out of her room wearing pajamas and before she got to your room. some girls got her and dragged her away."
Matts pov
my heart was shattered. I lost her again. no im not going to, not this time. " what did they look like? what direction did they go in? how many of them are there?" he looked so puzzled. "okay there were three of them, they looked normal but they were wearing pajamas too. I think they went to the lobby." after hearing that I ran to the stairs and went down as fast as I could, i'm coming jay. don't worry. I thought, I hoped. I saw her sitting on the seat beginning to stand up to go to the elevators.
"JAY!" I shouted. she turned around and smiled. " where did you go?" I asked and turned to face her. "oh the girls they heard us and they wanted to know what happened." I blushed a little. I surprised her by carrying her bridal style to the elevators.
I saw gabby already in the elevators and said hi. "so you little lovebirds-" jay stopped her. "what about you and Hayes?" she blushed and looked away. carter and Julia jumped on the elevator on the third floor as well as mahogany lox. her and jay seemed to get along very well as if they were already friends before Magcon. then Taylor got on.
we got off on our floor and just went to my room to watch a movie, I think shawn, Cameron, both jacks, and Sarah went to a restaurant. oh well, their loss.
five votes for the next chapter :) alright lovelies.
I need roles for:
shawns girlfriend,
jack gilinsky's girlfriend
jack Johnson's girlfriend,
nash's girlfriend
Aaron's girlfriend too.....
please leave a description of yourself. I will have a number in mind for each of the guys woever is the closest will be chosen.
also leave your name because it would be awkward to write:
@somebody looked at me with her green eyes, and I leaned in. " I love you" @somebody said to me. "I love you too @somebody.
omg I would die.
and if you haven't already, I have two other stories, please give them a look.