Starbucks

Jays pov

"What do we do now?" I asked Matt walking down the sidewalk with my stuff still in hand.

"I have family here, but they're in San Antonio." He said as he squeezed my hand and pulled me into the car.

I got out of the car because I didn't even put my things in at all. I grabbed my stuffed duck the size of a pit bull, and my blue suitcases and shoved them into the trunk. I walked around the car an got in the passenger seat. Matt drove and didn't stop until we were in San Antonio.

"This place is just as beautiful as I remember," I said.

"Not as beautiful as you ." Matt whispered.

We ended up driving to a Starbucks. I really have never had Starbucks before, so why not try something new? He opened got off and ran around to my side of the car to open the door.

"Here you go princess jay," I stepped out and blushed greatly.

"Thank you prince Matthew." I said.

.

Josie's pov

"Guys this is horrible jay is gone to texas, and we can't do anything about it." I whined to everybody.

They all just looked at each other and stared at nothing. Carter was comforting Julia who was now crying hysterically into his chest. Gabby was talking to Hayes about god knows what, cait and Nash were with Ambar and Cameron, andrea and gilinsky at the bank for who knows what. Taylor was pacing right in front of me. I could hear Saddie crying and hugging Connor he was just sitting there with her looking even sadder than she was.

"Pack some cloths guys, we're going to texas." I said as I ran upstairs with Taylor right behind me.

I packed jays surprise present I had for her, it was for being the nicest girlfriend that Matt has ever had. He has always had a bitch, except for jay. She is actually pretty chill and like a sister to me. She's gonna love this present for sure.

.

.

Matts pov

I ordered a peppermint hot chocolate, and jay ordered a Carmel, chocolate frappé.

"Jay do you wanna know something?" I asked.

"What," she whispered in an adorable voice.

"Whenever you order from Starbucks it sounds like you're casting a spell. Or magic shtuff." I laughed.

"Err mere gerrrd." She said.

"Jay Espinosa!" The cashier said as she held up a cup. Jay gave me a devilish stare.

"You put my drink under your last name?!" She shouted. I nodded like a crazyman.

She got up and ran to grab our drinks, her curly brown hair flowing along her back and her little black bow with golden spikes in the back matched her outfit.

Jay's pov

I grabbed my drink then matts drink and spun around running into somebody. Déjà vu right?

"Well hi there short stuff. What are you doing here all alone." The tall guy said to me.

"Uh hey bro?" I said confused.

"My name is Blake, what's yours?" He asked.

"Jal-Jay. My name is Jay." I corrected.

He was pulling out his phone slowly from his pocket.

"Well can I have your number shawty?" He said flipping his hair.

I shook my head really quickly and turned to walk to Matt when his strong hand grabbed my tiny arm. "Well I'm gonna need something." He said.

I frantically searched the Starbucks for Matt and couldn't find him. I turned back to Blake and realized that Matt was right behind him about to swing.

"Oh shit," i mumbled.

6 votes for the next chapter.😘