Girls?

Shawn's pov.

I looked at the clock. 7 in the morning. perfect! now I can text her.

-flashback to the night at the restaurant-

"Quit staring and ask her for her number already!" Gilinsky told me. I glared at him but walked in her direction. she saw me and I just scratched my neck and smiled nervously.

"Hey, uh um I was kind of wondering if I can you know, have your number?" wow that was sad. "um sure it's 274-263-1648, text me sometime," I smiled, "wait, I didn't catch your name." she stood up and faced me," my name is Alexa." and with that she left.

-end of flashback-

Shawn: hey it's Shawn from last night

I waited then threw my phone beside me.

-lunchtime-

jays pov

"GIRLS HURRY UP THE LIMO IS ALREADY HERE!" i shouted at the girls.

they all came running down the stairs with the guys, Nash with his new girlfriend Ariel, Hayes with the gabbynator, Taylor with Josie, Cameron with Ambar, carter with Julia, Gilinsky with Andrea, Shawn with Alexa. everybody else is already outside waiting for us.

"hurry Julia's place is like 10 minutes away!" carter yelled.

Matt picked up my bags in one hand and my hand in his other. "wait jay stay behind please." i looked and him and squeezed his hand. "of course whatever you need."

we stood there and waited for everybody to reach the limo. "what is it matt?" he looked at me, "uhm I just found out last night but I think Madison is coming to L.A., but please lets just ignore her and get to Julia's place. I just don't want her to hurt you like she hurt me." wow, she had the nerve to show up here that's not even cool.

"I walked out of the lobby super pissed off. but I couldn't stay mad, like why was I so mad? Am I jealous?

.

.

.

"whoa it feels like I haven't been here in months." I said walking into the front door of Julia's penthouse. "dude its only been like what, a week?" Julia told me laughing, "race you to my room?" I told matt. "sure. ready, one two-" "THREE!" I said before bolting upstairs to my room with matt hot on my tail.

I made it to my room but couldn't get the stupid door to open. "dammit!" I said as matt turned the corner I finally got the door open and flopped onto my bed. "beat ya!" I said as he flopped next to me like a dying whale. " you got a head start." he said facing me. I shifted my body till all of me was towards him. "I know but you still wouldn't of beat me anyway." I said confidently. he laughed and I scooted closer to him until we were just there cuddling, then everybody came flooding into the room asking random questions.

"so who is sleeping where?" Ariel and Adriana asked in unison.

"well we can work that out. um how about girls on the third floor and boys on the second?" everybody mumbled in agreement.

.

"why'd you have all of the guys and girls separated?" Andrea asked.

"I have an Idea!" Josie said with excitement in her eyes. we all turned heads to her. " what is it?" Ariel said.

Josie turned her head to the left , then to the right and back to us all. "we could pull a prank on them..." I was so pumped for this because in the short time that I've known Josie, I know that her motto is go big or go home.

Josie pov

"okay this is what's going to go down tonight, were gonna need three girls to stay here while the others take the guys out for about an hour. who want to stay?" nobody wanted to go with the guys because our evil plan of evil was too awesome to not help set up.

we eventually got only me, Julia, gabby, Ambar, and jay to help out, while the others distracted the boys.

"here we need 5 leaf blowers and a lot of toilet paper." I said throwing the instructions to the plan down on the table...we set up the toilet paper on the leaf blowers till it was perfect. this is going to be epic

-1 hour later-

"theyre here go to your places hurry!" I whisper yelled at them. the guys are here and theyre gonna get it in three, two...

.

.

.

.

ohh how are the guys gonna react to the prank?! wut. I really had this idea in my head and I was too lazy to write it down and now I have a slight touch of writers block. ugh and im adding o2l! yaaasss.

please comment ideas for more chapters or anything really like im totally lost with this I don't know where to take this story.