A new friend

Recap:

I shook my head really quickly and turned to walk to Matt when his strong hand grabbed my tiny arm. "Well I'm gonna need something." He said.

I frantically searched the Starbucks for Matt and couldn't find him. I turned back to Blake and realized that Matt was right behind him about to swing.

"Oh shit," i mumbled.

.
.
.
.

He swung. Damn that looked like it hurt, I had to do something before anything too serious happened. I put our drinks on a table and quickly turned to the guys. Frick, there was blood everywhere.

"Matthew!" I shouted in vein. "please, stop." I whispered with tears flooding my eyes. He suddenly froze and turned to me.

"Blake quit your bullshit, buy a drink and leave. Can't you see she has a boyfriend?" I heard that from behind me so I turned to find a girl in her teens holding a chocolate cake pop.

Blake rolled his eyes and turned to us with a mouth full of blood. "Ew, go clean up you've got blood all over you!" She said.

"Uh, hi I'm jalen. But you can call me jay." I said.

"I'm Gia. Friends call me giabug. Where are you from?" She said so calmly.

"Uh from Uvalde. What about you?" I said trying to be cool like her.

"Really? Me too! But I'm here for the summer." I looked up at her.

"Me t-" Matt cut me off. "Come on babe let's go I don't wanna be here." I looked at Gia and handed her my phone. She quickly added her number to my contact list. "See you later Gia" I grabbed our drinks from the nearby table, and walked out with Matt.

We stepped inside the white mustang and drove to a hotel that looked decent. "How about this one, it looks okay" I said to him. I looked at him and he was asleep. how adorable.

"Matt, wake up or else." I whispered to him.

"Or else what?" he said in a half asleep voice.

"Or else you're gonna have your own bed." i said pulling into the parking lot of the hotel.

I got out of the car and walked inside knowing Matt would follow.I saw him get out and walk, but when he came closer I gasped.

"Babe, your face!" I said cupping his head with my hands trying not to touch the bruise on his left cheek

I walked him inside and ordered a room."thank you," I said as I took the room key.

"Come on Matt we have to go."

Julia's pov

"Okay so we're in Texas, let me drive I know where she lives." I said to Jc as he pulled over.

I got out of the car and ran around to the other side when a car broke down right next to us. I had to go and look at it to see if they needed help. "Hey do you need help." I yelled to them.

Then everything went black, I was hearing things like, what the hell man?! And then tires screeching on the road. Damn, I'm out cold but I can still hear everything.