Taylor

Taylor

I know that Matt really likes her, but how do I hide the fact that I think she's pretty cool too? What if I really like her and she's with him?

"I feel kinda star struck right now my god!" She said giving me a really big hug, I obviously hugged her back.

"And I'm guessing you're jay," I said with a crooked smile.

"Matt, can you get me a soda?" She motioned him out and he closed the door behind him. She turned around facing me and I'm pretty sure I looked like a tomato.

"What's wrong Taylor you look super nervous," she said coming at me slowly. Very, very slowly.

"It's uh- I mean, what are you-huh?" could I be anymore awkward?

She leaned closer to me than before but still slowly. When she was inches from my face she stopped.

"So Caniff, why are you so nervous?" She touched my face with her left hand while her right hand was gently placed on my shoulder. every single second that she touched me I felt so wrong. I didn't think about anything. I just leaned forward. She did the same until our lips met in the middle.

She had moved her hands to my hair and mine rest upon her mid back, I didn't move them anywhere because this felt too wrong.

"Dude what the hell is this?" Matt said as he entered the room dropping the sprite he had been holding, and I pulled away quickly from her.

"Matt bro," I froze.

"Don't 'matt bro' me you asshole! Is this how best friends are supposed to treat each other? What kind of douche move is this, you're so- so, you're an ass!" he shouted and ran from the room. I walked out too and went in the opposite direction.

Jesus Matt what did you get us into? She was just supposed to be a lucky fan that got on stage with us, now you've gotten us into this big mess. Hopefully she doesn't press charges for the hospital thing, or hopefully her friends don't press charges for anything.

Matthew

I pulled my phone from my back pocket and unlocked it, hoping to call cam so that he could pick me up. I guess luck wasn't on my side today.

"Please put your phone away sir." A nurse said walking by.

I heard clicking behind me and from the sounds of it, I'm assuming the clicking was from crutches. I turned around and saw Jay walking towards me on crutches.

"Matt, hey." She said.

"Jay,"