Surprise

Recap:

-1 hour later-

"theyre here go to your places hurry!" I whisper yelled at them. the guys are here and theyre gonna get it in three, two...

.

.
Jays pov

I saw 6 unfamiliar boys walk into the door "guys sto-!" I was cut off by them pulling the trigger causing the toilet paper to fly all around the boys covering them in a thick layer of awesomeness.

"OH MY GOSH!" I screamed and turned slowly to look at the girls.

"that, was, the, BEST PRANK EVER!!" I shouted fist pumping the girls.

I ran down to the second floor to rub it in their faces that they got pranked by the girls when the mysterious guys started to laugh.

"Wow looks like you guys were pretty busy! Are we interrupting a prank war or what?" I cocked my head to the side.

"Oh by the way my name is justin, but just call me Jc, that is Connor, there's Ricky, Kian, Trevor, and Sam. We do a collab on YouTube called our second life, or O2L." I smiled, "well I'm jay that's Julia, that is gabby, there is ambar, here is cait, up there is Josie, Andrea, Alexa, and yea."

He nodded.

Don't do it to me, oh no no oh no no.

"Shit!" I mumbled while grabbing my phone out of my pocket.

"Hello?" I said while everybody started cracking up.

"Jalen Rae Hernandez where the holy hell are you?!?" Oh, my, god.

I felt the color drain from my face. I never told my mom I was here, she is a lawyer so she goes on business trips a lot with my father.

"I'm in, uh, L.A...." I whispered.

"YOU ARE HALFWAY ACROSS THE FUCKING COUNTRY? IM GIVING YOU ONE DAY TO GATHER YOUR SHIT AND FLY YOUR SORRY ASS BACK HOME RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY!" I gasped.

"Mom I have a summers worth of cloths! I can't just pack up and be ready to go!" I said into my phone.

"Too damn bad." The line went dead.

"I have to go back to texas. I haven't even told my mom I was here yet." Matt came to my side from behind Trevor.

"I'm coming with you." He said.

.

.

.

.

.

"Flight 180 is now boarding." 😰(vote if you know where this is from)

"Matt are you sure you want to go through with this?" As much as I wanted Matt to come, I. Not sure how my parent would react, I mean, they didn't even know I left to magcon with Julia. How would they react if I brought home a boy with me?

"Jay you mean the world to me, I don't want to let you leave without me." I just couldn't hold it in I started to bawl hysterically.

"Babe don't cry, it will all be okay. I promise if anything goes wrong ever, I will be here for you. Don't ever forget that. I love you." He whispered into my hair.

"I love you too."

.

.

.

.

I got on the plane, the whole time I was texting everybody telling them where I was at and why.

"Please put away all electronic devices." I heard the intercom say.

Is snuggled right beside Matt in my seat and just slept until the plane landed roughly.

.

.

.

"Baby wake up we're here." Matt said in a sexy half awake voice.

I walked out and tried to find a near enterprise. My house is like 10 minutes away. We finally found one after stepping outside. "Okay I'll pay and drive because I pretty much know where everything about Texas." I said he followed behind as I payed and took the white car.

.

.

.

"MOM IM HOME!" I yelled.

"JALEN RAE HERNANDEZ WHY ARE YOU IN LA, WHO TOOK YOU, DID YOU DO DRUGS-" she stopped.

"Mom, I already fucking told you I stopped doing weed in December!" I yelled

"Who is this boy, did he get you pregnant?"

"Stop, this is Matthew, he's my boyfriend."

She slapped me for no reason. "You're just like him." I whispered backing away from her.

"You're just like dad, abusing me, acusing things" I grabbed matts hand.

"Don't even bother coming back to this house, I'm disowning you as a daughter."

"ITS NOT EVEN LIKE YOU BOTHERED TO TREAT ME LIKE A DAUGHTER ANY WAY."

I walked out still holding matts hand and started to bawl. Why is this happening.

Okay five votes for the next chapter.

💋💋