Flights

Cameron's pov.

"We have to go Cameron, we can't stay." They've been gone for like a day and I'm still here. Looking at their dead bodies. They're gone. All because of that gang. Ambar kept telling me it was okay, but I didn't believe her.

"Cameron please we have to go. Please.." Ambar said with her faced buried in my shoulder. I squeezed her hand tightly and looked away from Aaron and Adriana. "Let's go Ambar." I said helping her up from our sitting position.

I walked around the car to open the door for her, then gently and slowly closed the door. Once I had walked around I stood at my door, and looked deep into my reflection.

Everything, it's my fault.

They died. Because of me.

They're somewhere in Texas, and it's my fault I didn't kill them when I had the chance.

I punched my reflection and it shattered to pieces.

I fell to the floor and started to scream. I could hear Ambar getting out of the car and running. She left me-

"Babe it's okay, I'm here, don't do this we can still get out of here." She whispered trying to calm me down.

"I'm fine let's go." I said pecking her lips softly.

Ambars pov .

I just jumped into the car and waiter for Cameron to get in.

"Where are we going now?" He asked. "San Antonio airport," I whispered.

-10 minutes later-

We arrived at the airport and I could see matts busted rental car. I got out of the car and grabbed all of my things before sprinting inside.

"Ambar! Wait up!" I heard Cameron yell.

I totally forgot about him. "Hurry Cameron, I wanna see them already." I whined.

He finally caught up and we walked around looking for Matt and Jay. I could see a crowd of teenaged girls circling somebody who I'm guessing is Matt.

I scrambled my way to him trying to avoid the wild chicks. "MATT!!! ERMERGERD BRO LOOK AT ME!" I yelled.

He turned around tried to run through the girls but failed miserably. "Where's jay?!" I asked.

He pointed to the left and I could see her walking with two armfuls of food. She had cotton candy overloaded on her right arm, and chips burying her left arm. I grabbed the hotdog placed on top of the pile in her arms.

"Hey give it back!" She yelled.

"It's me Ambar."

"I know give it back!" She demanded.

"So you and Matt having a picnic? Or...?" I asked.

"What are you talking about this is all MINE!" (😂 this would probably happen in real life.)

I took a bite from the hotdog and she just scoffed.

"Well the planes gonna leave in about 3 minutes are you sure you can finish it all that quickly?" I said turning to face the crowd of girls. "Yesh I think sho." She said with a full mouth.

I turned back to only see that she had finished like half of her food. Cameron walked up behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Zayum girl that was fast!" He said.

-

Jays pov

Well they came pretty quickly. But how do I tell Matt about the chip in my neck? What if Logan comes tracking me again because of it? Damnit.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So sorry for the long wait it's just I still have my things taken away and I just got my magcon merch.

I don't know how to react to this magcon separation thing. Like I'm happy, but then I'm sad at the same time.

But if you're feeling sad, just remember: we lost our name not our family.

Do guys want longer or shorter chapters?

Who do y'all want to see more of?

Who else do you think should die?

10 votes for the next chapter.😘💕