Changes

Jays pov.

"How?" Matt asked.

I looked at him with confusion buried in my eyes.

"How could you kiss another man?" He said coldly.

"Matt what the hell! We just found out that Logan is here and drake is his brother. Plus the only reason we kissed was because you locked lips with that other girl." I said with heat forming in my heart.

Was Matt seriously worried about me and drake and not about the fact that my literal killer ex boyfriend wants him dead. Wow, either he really cares, or he has the heart of a fourteen year old girl.

"She kissed me not the other way around! I promise I promise I promise! I would never purposely hurt you! I already told you that." he said with tears in his eyes. I grabbed his cheek and he blinked enough for that tear to fall.

"I'm giving you this one time, okay Espinosa? If you screw it up, you screw us up. I don't ever want to feel this way again okay? because honestly I felt like you had just ripped my heart out of my body and stomped on it a million times. I wanted to die so badly. I-I wanted to," I stopped because I would start crying. oops too late I was already crying.

"Shh it's okay."he said trying to calm me down.

"I need to clean my face. I'll be back, there is a bathroom right around this corner." I said trying not to cry hysterically.

"Okay I'll be right here." he said.

I walked to the bathroom carefully and quickly. I looked at my reflection and felt complete disgust.

Whore.

Why did you do it?

You don't deserve Matt you slut.

All of these thoughts ran through my mind as I stared. I walked out of the restroom and felt strong arms wrap around my waist and a gentle kiss on my neck.

"Matt I thought you were waiting in the ally." I said softly.

I looked up and saw Matt scrolling through his phone in the ally he said he would be at.

"Surprise!" Logan said behind me. I froze in my position.

"Logan why? why do you care for me so much? why is it such a great deal for you to have me?" I said from anger.

"How cute, you think I want you. honestly I don't want anything to do with you, but my friend does!" He said.

"Logan, who sent you to get me and matt, who wants us hurt so badly any way?"

"Oh I think you may know her. she's very friendly, her name is Sarah. sound familiar?" he said and I was in total shock.

"She has joined our gang and is now wanted in three different states because of your ass." I felt Logan pull out something from his pocket. I snuck a peak and saw that it was a small pistol. he pointed it at matt.

"Logan please don't I will do anything Sarah wants just don't hurt matt!" I said with a feeling inside of me that I've never felt before.

"Oh this isn't for sarah, this is for stealing my girl."he said before pulling the trigger.

"MATT!" I yelled. I broke free of Logan's grip and ran to Matt as fast as I can.

I fell to the floor and sat next to him.

"Babe it's okay I'm here I'm here. just keep your eyes open. focus in my voice. don't think about the pain. it's going to be okay." I said with tears steaming down my face.

I turned to Logan who was now being handcuffed by a police officer who had been standing a few meters away from us moments before the shooting.

I looked back at Matt who was now breathing hard.

"I love you jay." he said weakly. the bullet had gotten him in the center if his stomach.

"Don't say that! don't say it thinking you're going to leave me. you're not leaving me matt! not today! not now, not ever!" I said starting to yell.

"Ma'am please come with us." a police officer had said to me from behind.

"No, not with out Matt. I said.

"I'm sorry but you have witnessed a crime and were held as hostage. this man might come looking for you and now you must be taken into the witness protection program so that you are not." I looked into the officers eyes and back to matt.

"Will he be okay?" I asked.

"Yes paramedics were contacted about a minute after the shot was fired."

I pecked Matt on the forehead and stood up. "I'm ready." I said.

-

" What do you want your name to be?" Jasmine asked me. she was my dresser who was going to make me look different.

"Tori." I said softly. It all happened so quickly, everything was, unreal.

She nodded and write it in a piece of paper and handed it to my lawyer.

~ three hours later~

"Okay I'm finished." jasmine said removing my apron.

I looked at myself in disbelief. my brown curls were now black, my eyes were now an emerald green after the laser surgery. and instead of my hair being medium length, I guess jasmine must've added extensions because my hair was straight and super long.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay so there is one more chapter before I start to write, gunfire. book two.

I was so taken back at this chapter like woah.

Who saw that coming?

Well I'm sorry that this book has to come to an end so early but I feel like it can have a strong start to book two.

Okay I don't think I've said this. Before but I do appreciate every reader and it's just so amazing. I love you guys so much and I also love the sweet little messages you guys send to me every now and then:)