Hospital

Jenna

'Unworthy', 'slutty', 'attention whore', 'freak', 'bitch mistake.'

All this hate just makes it worse for me. I mean what did I even do? how could someone have the heart to say these things to me, or to anyone? they don't know me, they don't know anything about me, so what gives them the right?

I was just on stage with the guys, no harm done. I locked myself in the room and started to cry on my bed while there was a frantic knock on my door.

"Jenna open up it's just us!" I refused to open the door until I am settled and ready to talk.

"leave me alone." I said.

"Dude it's cool I'm the only one here everyone else is in the other room!" Julia yelled through the door.

I slowly stood up and walked to the door. I didn't open it, but instead I thought about today. I was onstage with Matt, the guys, and my two best friends. I went to the movies with a guy I barely know, and I cant' fall for him because he's just another guys that'll make me happy for a while and destroy my heart after he get's what he wants.

"Oh hey Julia ." I mumble as I opened the door.

" 'Oh hey Julia?' Is that all you have to say? I'm seriously pissed at you! First you disappear then make a surprise pop up on stage, then after the show you wander off with Matt? Don't even think I'll forgive you for this! Me and Sarah literally almost had a panic attack!"

I ran to the bathroom with tears drowning my eyes. If only she knew what was happening on the internet, maybe she wouldn't have gone off at me like that. I grabbed my small wallet with about 48.52 in it cash and my emergency credit card. I shoved it in my pocket and opened the window above the shower and started to climb the window. I heard the door banging behind me.

"Jenna I'm sorry i was nervous and scared I didn't know what to say I was just worried!" I heard through the noises.

"Too late." I said as I jumped out the window. I looked down and forgot that I was on the second floor. About to hit the ground in 3,2-

"Motherfucker!" I screeched as I hit the rim of a dumpster breaking my foot for sure. I started to cry because shit, who wouldn't cry in this situation. I scanned the area for something to support me so that I could walk sort of. I spotted a piece of wood long enough to reach above my waist so I made my way to the front of the place so I could retrieve my purse.

I slowly made it to the front door. I forgot my purse down here, but I could see it through the window next to the door. Its was on the counter. I opened the door and walked to the counter slowly with the stick still holding me up.

I reached for the bag but as I did I also noticed Matt reach for it at the same time.

"That's not yours." He looked up and stared into my eyes.

"what are you doing here?" I spat.

-

Matthew

"Uh I came back to check on you," she just yanked the bag from my grip, I was sad so I looked to my feet and jumped from surprise

"Jenna what's wrong with your foot!? It's bleeding like crazy and twisted in a way I know it shouldn't be!" Then she dropped the wooden stick being used to hold her up, and fell. That's when I noticed the blood drip from the side of her forehead.

"my foot! Please take me to the hospital!" I did as she said. I grabbed her purse and carried her bridal style into the car I had brought.

-

The monitor had been repeating it's continuous pattern as I stared at Jay, the stitches in her forehead, and the neon green cast over her leg. why would she do this to herself? how did she even do this?

All she did was breathe. When we got here she was put to sleep right away, but she didn't go to sleep. She fought away the anesthetics so they probably gave her 4 different types of medication before she actually went down. She lost consciousness and they popped her foot back to normal and placed the cast on her foot, almost forgetting the gash in her forehead.

I think she needed 3 stitches in her head due to the hit.

The monitor screen showing her heartbeats started to slow down and the doctors rushed in after the machine started to sound an alert.

What does this mean? Is it because of the medicine? was it from the hit o her head? what's going on? a thousand questions flooded my mind.

"Jenna please don't die on us!" I yelled as the nurses shoved me from the room and closed the door. I turned around and slid down the wall next to the door. so much has happened in these last few hours and I don't know how to react.
-
Jenna

'just fight it!' My conscious told me.

But I don't want to, every body will just make me feel worse.

'Don't hide from your problems just listen!' She told me and I listened

"Jenna please don't die," echoed through my head.

Okay I'll try . I fought the overwhelming blackness trying to run away from the blinding darkness behind me. Just push it farther...