The Bathroom..

- In social studies -

"Can I go to the restroom please?" I ask putting my pencil down.

"Sure, take a pass." Mrs. Henson replies.

I get up out of my seat and go to the back to grab my pass. When I hear an annoying familiar voice.

"Can I go to the bathroom as well?" Jacob asks.

Please no. God please no. Mrs. Hanson stares at him bluntly for a moment, squinting her eyes.

"You can wait till Starlight is back," She finally answers.

I let out a breath of relief and write my name, the date, and where I'm going on the piece of paper. Thank god.

"But I really need to go, like badly," He pouts.

"You can't hold it?" She questions raising an eyebrow.

"No, I really cannot," He whines.

"Fine, go." She reluctantly says.

No. No no no, mission abort, mission abort.
He gets up and walks to the back of the room grabbing a pass. I quickly leave the classroom with Jacob following behind. He passed his bathroom and I begin to get curious.

"You just missed the bathroom?" I say unsurely, stopping to face him.

"Way to point out the obvious," He smirks. He walks closer to me, pushing me inside the girls bathroom.

"Whoa whoa whoa, what are you doing?" I whisper yell.

Without speaking he pushes me into a stall until my back hits the wall. I feel butterflies rise in my stomach as he walks closer to me. Without saying a word he puts his hand on my cheek and stares into my eyes. I can't help but feel nervous. I feel our bodies being pressed against each other. He leans in to kiss me. No way. No way is he trying to do that.

I turn my head, causing him to kiss my neck. My neck starts to tingle from where his lips are. I don't want to kiss in the girls bathroom, let alone with Jacob. It takes all the strength in my body to make myself push away. I walk out of the bathroom and back into social studies. Gosh dang. I still needed to use the restroom.

- After school -

I walk into my room, set my back pack down, and plop onto my bed. What if I didn't pull away? Why was he trying to kiss me? What a dick. I brush the thought away and walk over to my back pack, taking out my homework. Time to do some homework.

I hear footsteps coming closer to the room. I bet it's fuck boy Jacob. Am I right? The door opens and Jacob comes in. Ding ding ding! I'm right once again.

"Why did you pull away?" Jacob asks as he closes my door behind him. "I'm too hot, no one ever declines my fabulous kisses."

"Yeah, well I did fuck tard," I say clearly annoyed.

- Several hours later -

I turn off my lights once I am finished with my homework and climb into bed. I almost forget Jacob is here, but I remember he is when I feel pressure on the other side of my bed. Oh for the love of god. He's climbing into my bed! AGAIN.

I was about to push him off the bed when I felt his lips touch mine. I instantly jolted up, my eyes bulging out of their sockets. The fuck boy just kissed me. I turn over to face him and slap him. I'll admit, he isn't a bad kisser. OKAY WHAT? Who am I? What have I done with starlight. He stared at me laughing while I sat there looking angry.

"Not fucking funny Jacob!" I yell.

"Shhhhhh," He says laughing.

I look back at him in the eyes and he looks back at me too. It felt like and hour of us staring into each others eyes when suddenly we both instantly started kissing each other. I can't resist, I just can't. We lay on the bed with me on top of him still kissing. He squeezes my butt, causing me to jolt up and him to start laughing.

We continue kissing and nothing more. I can't believe this is happening. Why am I doing this? I am kissing the new fuck boy I just met. This never happens. Usually I can control myself if I like someone. I can't I mean CAN NOT tell anybody about what just happened. Not even Sky.

I hope you enjoyed! Leave suggestions down below :) Can you believe that just happened! BYEEE